Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just fell out of bed did ya Lou.....
"till my birthday" grow the duck up!
Where are the children whilst you are at another completely unnecessary beauty appointment??
No amount of needling or any beauty treatment will fix up her moon head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Straight from the Feeling Smooth website - The Pricelist!! - And she is going to have them once a week til her Birthday!!! ✔ Yet The Children look like they are set to star in Orphan Annie - Port Melbourne Edition!! Selfish witch!!

IMG_0302.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
What is this ridiculous countdown until her birthday? It’s not a milestone day nor is she a little kid 😳
Narc game is strong atm. Wants all the focus on HER and her upcoming BIRTHDAY. Like who gives a flying tit - and NO-ONE is asking! 😾

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's the worst at pain she tells us. Don't undersell yourself AmyLou, the carry on about your birthday preparation is excruciatingly painful.

AmyLou the qualified beauty therapist of course has no clue about the treatment she's getting. Odd how someone with her qualifications wouldn't have been able to grasp the info provided to her about a course of treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Straight from the Feeling Smooth website - The Pricelist!! - And she is going to have them once a week til her Birthday!!! ✔ Yet The Children look like they are set to star in Orphan Annie - Port Melbourne Edition!! Selfish witch!!

View attachment 2091904
So it’s obviously a “paid partnership” there’s no way she’s spending that much weekly until her birthday 🤢 Wonder if she’s even noticed Vidas eyes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
duck me Fezzas, I’m 39 next week, was I supposed to be indulging in selfish beauty treatments all last month? Get my cat waxed to an inch if it’s life? Hoe down on some big veiny pork sword in the back alley at the Beat or what??

I best be telling my family 10 times a day about my special day coming up.

She really is something else this lump.
---
OMFG. I thought @AJAYA picture was a photoshopped one until I saw @Oxtailstew pictures.

Look at the size of that head and shoulders!!!!!

I'm sure a few fezzas will update their avatars tonight.
It’s bleeping scary hey
---
Fark Fezzas, my new profile pic is kinda scaring me

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She gave her kids sausages for Easter Sunday dinner yet here she is spending per session at least $400 on her fat head.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Omg i was just scrolling…
Wasn’t sure what she’d posted. The first pic threw me. THEN THE SECOND!!!! Fuckkkkkmkkmm that’s our size 10 gurl!!!!!!

Plus I’ve had skin needling/derma does very litte in older skin (I’m 2 yrs older than Lazylou)
That’s is the view poor Anthony or whichever poor prick gets when they mount that beast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.