Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hold up - she wore the unitard all day, got changed into the white outfit for the super A+++ list opening of an envelope movie showing and then came home and put smelly, sweaty unitard back on???? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Given AmyLou isn't that great with numbers or facts (or anything really), do we think her she's counting any weight regained and then lost again as a part of her loss?
Let's say she did get to 83kg. She then gains 5kg and hits 88kg - she doesn't reframe this as I've now only lost 15 kgs, she keeps saying 20kgs etc. She then loses the same 5kgs she put back on, which we would all say is a 20kg weightloss. But because she's lost another 5kgs, in her mind, she's actually lost 25kgs. That *might* explain the skewed numbers and what we see before us.

I hope that all makes sense!!

• Haha

Instoxicated

DYING!!!!!!!! 🤣🤮🫣
Officially Deceased.
Rip me and all tattle fezzas ⚰
Started thinking I'd take some screenshots but the revolting sex faces and idiotic moves just kept coming.
OMG. You've outdone yourself Amy.

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
At this point I would welcome a reconciliation with A, let the crazies cohabitate. Also we could be done with all things Africa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
All the flashbacks confirm that she looks better with dark hair.

It also confirms that no matter how good she thinks she is. Amylou has not made it in the media. She has no regular appearances on any free to air network or streaming service.

jugglingbeans

Do you Fezza’s think she’s bent the truth a bit with her new mates and hasn’t let on that her dad is white?

• Haha
  • Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Her getting herself lunch today and not offering Leah or Centrelinksue anything!? Is she legit!? How self absorbed this cunt of a thing is blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
People who say they don’t drink also don’t say they’re gonna head out for a mid-morning glass of wine on their own…….

• Haha

Mslane

VIP Member
Do you think she has told her zim friends that her dad is a white zim? Or has just just only told a half truth with my dad is from zim and left the rest for them to make up in their mind
Well there is no colour in amylou besides on wednesday nights roots. So they cant be that stupid.

• Haha
  • Wow