Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Finally figured out why she’s always carrying that red AirPod case………she’s actually got ALove’s balls in there……..cos he certainly doesn’t have them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

BettyFord

I never followed her in 2018, but what a stark contrast to how she portrays herself now. I actually liked watching this throwback reel of her doing this grazing table, compared to her current stuff of afro beats and oxtail shit , and being a dirty bitch in general etc etc. She's changed alot, and not for the better. How has she not lost more followers.

Attachments

• Haha

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
I used to say it occasionally pre Amy days but now it’s like nails down a chalk board when I hear it said by anyone. 🙄
Its the vibe of it. It’s the constitution. It’s Mabo. It’s justice. It’s law. It’s the vibe and ah, no that’s it. It’s the vibe. I rest my case

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok congratulations @StickyTapeTits - as you got the most likes and this is an awesome thread title, I'm getting in early to create a new thread. I had to edit it a little bit to fit though.

Will she continue with her African obsession for the next 7 days?
Will she wear her camel toe shorts?
When is the crusty bikini making a comeback with Melbourne's warm weather this week?
Will Sage ever be seen on her IG again?
Has she already finished gorging on the oxtail spew?
Will she dance on the pier all week?

So many questions Fezza bishmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Hails from Zimbabwe, prowling for a new bae, might get a job some day.

I’m sensing a business opportunity here. Since the Bali trip fell through, she should consider being our tour guide and take us to Rhodesia. It would be wonderful. We’d sleep in til midday, dance til we dislocate a hip and eat chicken wings til 1am. ALove can do tarot readings and everyone gets a complimentary face shield to help protect us from mad cow disease. Pack your super cute short shorts! It’ll be such a vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Sorry kids Mum has injured her knee so back to Dads tomorrow for at least a week. Well played Amylou well played.

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
She made burritos with freaking white rice. Those were not fajitas. Fajitas are served with sizzling hot onions and peppers and meat to be wrapped up in tortillas with Mexican rice. She needs to come to California to see how it's done.
You can have her Buttercup, we don't want her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
For everyone wondering how she’s going to the toilet in the unitard, it will be exactly like new year where she said she just pulls it to the side. So amongst all the sweat and whatever else, there’s probably also a bit of backsplash. You’re welcome ✌🏻

• Sick
  • Haha

gemmagucci

VIP Member
It's not a fucking vibe !!!!

NOTHING IS A FUCKING VIBE !!!!

The shaky peace sign/gang sign/dance hand/whatever the fuck she thinks it is makes it even more cringe.

And if she thinks that's going to help her stay relevant, she's got another thing coming. Yet another AmyLou fail 😬View attachment 2040001
She gets real confident when centrelink smutty sue turns up.Bogan has her back. Put her in a room full of well educated, well spoken, ordinary mum folk and she’d be quiet as a mouse.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
This whole African obsession is just to get a root yeah?

I imagine it went down in this kinda sequence -

• African community more embracive of thicker bodies generally. A place where Amy didn’t feel self conscious and inadequate for not actually being the size 10 she pretends to be.
• Made ‘friends’ with younger African men who happily eat her food and accept lifts to and from places by soberLou. Mistakes them taking her charity as them being keen.
• In a moment/s of weakness, one/several of them have thrown the leg over because hey, why hole’s a goal and sometimes a bloke just wants to get their dick wet
• BootyLou thinks she’s made it. This is it. She’d an African Queen. Alas, the sex dries up.
• The first round of dance classes happens - surely some sexy moves on the D floor will secure her some D til she’s sore.
• Much to her shock and horror, the 3 day intensive of dancing doesn’t result in a smorgasbord of African Sausage.
• She ramps up the BBQs, the late night feasts, attendance at The Beat, the local basketball pop in… and still her itch remains unscratched.
• Now the conclusion is “if I can dance like all those cool African women at The Beat, the men might respond well to me being in heat”

And here we are. Daily dance lessons in a desperate bid for someone to please fuck her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

dickehead

B83007EB-6BF3-4D27-AE7D-353CC9DF31A7.jpeg
she says she has no idea what she has done? umm you’ve done literally nothing but jump on it the last four days?????!?!

• Haha
Love it, Sage is officially a legend, I have a broken shoulder “you idiot” we hear you Sagey, don’t worry mate, thank god you only have to do the bare minimum with your mother now, hang firm mate! 💪🏼

• Haha
  • Sad