Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
Amy definitely has someone come and wash her sheets, she’s not making her bed like that. We’ve seen the state of her house and kitchen, she’s getting someone in for that!
This morning when she showed us how to put cereal in a bowl you can hear a vacuum in the background. She’s had a cleaner in today, that’s who changed the sheets and made the bed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

yoyomumma

Rant 1: for fitness guru loo, who gives unsolicited exercise and diet advice to her followers…why didn’t she participate in run for the kids, as an ambassador for chemist warehouse?

rant 2: gloves on to marinate and fondle the meat, but then walks through the house and opens the front door with gloves in

rant 3: the children SCREAMING in the front yard, and no one correcting them. I know kids will be kids (I am a teacher I love kids) but Sunday afternoon when people are trying to unwind, do not want to hear that. I bet the neighbours hate them.

MudGuts

She can’t go to classes because of her schedule? What bloody schedule? She doesn’t do a damn thing every day - she could go to any class she wants? Might I suggest she starts with a parenting class? It’s a total vibe…

• Haha

PleatherPants

44 is not old Amy. And getting older is a privilege that is denied to many. Please stop being such an insensitive twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ActiveLies

VIP Member
It’s completely abnormal to do physical exercise and then stay in the same clothes without a shower for the rest of the day, isn’t it?

• Sick

gemmagucci

VIP Member
Is this some type of illness where she fixates on one thing for months? Heading into a SA store where she has zero clue. Hey Lazylou FYI - the market has a grocer that sells SA products run by an actual South African. The vendor does like to greet you and have a chat in Afrikaans …maybe you can swing on by this week and practice your multi lingual skills with him. Note he can come across a little short and doesn’t have patience for dummies unlike braaaaad who blows smoke up your arse.

whats the obsession with Meile Meal? Its a type of porridge eaten sort of as a poor man’s meal. It’s not a delicacy.

At the rate she’s obsessing she’s going to be more South African than me.

• Haha

jugglingbeans

I know that people say she gets paid handsomely for her paid insta gigs, but I am genuinely flummoxed as to how she affords her lifestyle? If she doesn't have the kids full time wouldn't she be paying CS to Alove? and the dresses, shoes, meat etc.
Makes me feel like crying because the cost of living means I have had to abstain from purchasing my beloved lurpak butter and here she is fluffing around like she has no financial worries.
Is she in huge debt and has her head in the sand? ZM can't possibly be returning a huge dividend that would pay for her life and wages of employees etc. It literally makes no sense.

• Heart

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #78: Still using sauces and marinades from jars, and hoping to get called up for “Dancing with the Stars”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

OhMyLou

VIP Member
Fezzas we owe Amylou an apology she doesn’t accept every invite.

Our little beach ball is probably the only grifter on the Chemistwarehouse payroll that didn’t do the 5km Run for the kids with her 3 today. Yep she’s a full on selfish cunt.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Why is she apologising 47 times for getting the day wrong?
I hate to break it to you dickbrain, but people don't log onto your stories to find out the day of the week.
Clearly your devoted followers are stupid, cos they follow you, but I'm sure they are OK to look at a calendar 🙄

I just watched that reel again.
Not sure if anyone else on here did dancing and calisthenic comps and eisteddfods as a kid, but her faces remind me of the over exaggerated faces we used on stage - except ours weren't seggsy lady try hard faces.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
In the past six days she has had her 3 children in her care for a grand total of 17 hours. 4pm Tuesday til 9am Wednesday and we know she left 2 of them home alone when she went to the park with V. I bet her screen time for the last 6 days is greater than this.
Fkn lazy self absorbed bitch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

hotpussy

VIP Member
I think she grinds on all of us not just coz she’s an insufferable and uneducated grifter and cunt but because we’re exposed to another side of mothering/family dynamic we may not see in our everyday lives if we hang with the same groups of likeminded people.
There are really shitty and selfish parents out there I hear first hand through friends that work in social work etc.. not just the really cruel side, but also the narcissistic, shaming and just parents whose kids are an afterthought. I was trying to get to the bottom of why we really hate her so much and it’s nothing to do with her looks or size. She’s a shit parent but refuses to admit it and those kids are going to have issues. Poor Sage, she doesn’t care about his health, diet, or emotional state. She does the absolute bare minimum and as a Middle aged woman she should know better .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

PalmSizedSteak

Belittle Aaron online and in front of the kids for having no food and Mum has all the snacks ✔
Unbrushed hair and unwashed face ✔
Gyrating ✔
Grabbing crotch ✔
Make sure Alove the wet sponge is watching her seggsy moves and realises what he is missing as she airs her undercarriage ✔
Mention wine at the pier to make said wet sponge jealous of her fabulous life ✔

• Haha
  • Sick

Madame Snark

Withholding food until they dance for her... WTF?

And if there's nothing better than a home cooked bacon & egg muffin, make one for yourself with an instant coffee and eat breakfast with your babies instead of indulging later by yourself 😡

• Angry

Super Cute

VIP Member
Anyone got a birthday coming up? What am I saying, it’s ALWAYS my birthday 🥳💨

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bindi

Chatty Member
Drops multiple hundreds of dollars on shoes, clothes and god know what else.....but let's acknowledge BudgetLou Fezzas.... purchasing chuck steak as opposed to oyster blade because it's more affordable......Go fuck yourself you out of touch, patronising flog!!!!! You can't have your sugar free cake and eat it too.....stay in your fucking money spending lane and stop pretending you give a shit about budgets!!

• Haha
  • Heart