Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok congratulations @StickyTapeTits - as you got the most likes and this is an awesome thread title, I'm getting in early to create a new thread. I had to edit it a little bit to fit though.

Will she continue with her African obsession for the next 7 days?
Will she wear her camel toe shorts?
When is the crusty bikini making a comeback with Melbourne's warm weather this week?
Will Sage ever be seen on her IG again?
Has she already finished gorging on the oxtail spew?
Will she dance on the pier all week?

So many questions Fezza bishmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So she fingers the meat, takes the plastic meat tray, folds the cover back on it, puts it in the bin and wipes her manky fingers on the tea towel hanging on the oven and then adjusts the waistband on her pants?? Hygiene much?

She's an absolute dirty bleeping pig

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I know that people say she gets paid handsomely for her paid insta gigs, but I am genuinely flummoxed as to how she affords her lifestyle? If she doesn't have the kids full time wouldn't she be paying CS to Alove? and the dresses, shoes, meat etc.
Makes me feel like crying because the cost of living means I have had to abstain from purchasing my beloved lurpak butter and here she is fluffing around like she has no financial worries.
Is she in huge debt and has her head in the sand? ZM can't possibly be returning a huge dividend that would pay for her life and wages of employees etc. It literally makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So yesterday was a public holiday and for the normal population, that usually means you are flat stick busy at work the next day catching up.....not ol' TeflonLou....she's danced her way along a pier in Melbourne, fondled meat (not the AS she would prefer alas) and announced she is selling some of her overstocked wardrobe. God this woman grinds my gears!!!!🤬🤬🤬

I truly hope there is some recourse on the cultural appropriation and it does stick because every other shady thing she has done, seems to just disappear.

Reactions: 23
I know we talked of this back in the old Leah days, but imagine explaining to people what you do for work as Amy's lackey....

"Oh yeah, I essentially just follow a woman around filming her each day as she gorges herself, spends money on clothes that don't fit, pampers herself and most recently, takes dance classes"

"Why? Is she some sort of celebrity?"

"No, she just thinks she is" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is selling the famous (or infamous) green dress from the Melbourne Cup!!!! Now is your chance! I bet the wine was for the charming sister.

Dang it, I just finished the last thread and saw you announced it already....such excitement for a sweat stained ugly dress. Sorry for the repeat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wine for lunch?
Saw the wine glass last week after the movie premiere with the ZIM BBQ crew (probs her first set of wine glasses- her usual is $1 Kmart water glasses) she’s likely just got to washing them!

For sure her dropping into Aaron’s yesterday was to drop off the girls school bags ; still with Thursdays dirty lunchboxes in them and a laundry bag of dirty school uniforms. No way mumma had any time for chores this past long weekend.

My morning dog walk took me past Aaron’s apartment complex. It takes up a large block in a lovely location and also minutes to Sages school. Its convenient for Sage. Wonder if Camellia will be next to jump ship.

As for long weekends- i was busy lunches out/ dinners out /day trips but i keep a clean ,clean clean ,home and am
Very organised yet today i still
Had chores (towels/bedding/groceries/cooking to do). Not sure how she flits about doing extra activities like the dancing 3 days in a row.

No …. I know .
Her house and head is a shambles and she barely organises her kids.

As for the African finger eating last night … as usual she is trying to teach us( eddy the expert). So many cultures eat by hand. Get over it loserlou. I’m from Southern Africa left as a young kid , lived as an expat In India, China, Hong Kong; I certainly don’t pretend to know all these cultures or try to ingratiate myself. I can appreciate it.

Think Aaron and SmuttySue just says , ‘oh that’s our Lou’. They’re immune to her craziness. They cant see it anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The dresses new are between $300 and $700. My money is on Amy trying to sell a dirty, stretched out mini for close to full price because she’s only “worn it once”.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No one has mentioned she is STILL wearing the UNwashed Zoe Loss top from the weekend!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

6CCB0ECB-84D5-4D2D-99B3-B6E7E281CF64.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
How does a heavy stew make you sleepy and sleep well? If anything it would make me feel so gross trying to sleep on a full stomach

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Did I miss something or is her access to the kids conditional when someone like Aaron or others are around? Feels like it’s always less than 3 and brief time together between the next pick up or drop off back to dad. Not 50/50 based on what I see? Is this a thing? Did something happen

Reactions: 8
"It's actually a work day and I have got a lot to do" I don't know anybody who has time to stop for a coffee and a cheeky little dance on the pier before they go and do 2.5 minutes of work for the day. duck off idiot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I watched the dancing on the Pier again for a laugh.

Some of the moves she is doing are very similar to those comical dances, the "throw a fishing line", the "sprinkler" and "staring the lawn mower" moves. I cannot unseen it now.

Lee is taking the piss and taking her money.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I love how she’s trying to sell us these dance lessons on the pier 💃 I’m no dancer but if I was getting lessons I would prefer it to be in private, in a studio with mirrors. Her teacher has such natural style and in comparison EL..well it’s just embarrassing 🙈

Reactions: 23
I watched the dancing on the Pier again for a laugh.

Some of the moves she is doing are very similar to those comical dances, the "throw a fishing line", the "sprinkler" and "staring the lawn mower" moves. I cannot unseen it now.

Lee is taking the piss and taking her money.
Haha! I see bad 80s aerobic classes, and can visualise the leotards. She has zero natural or forced rhythm - the instructor has lovely natural movements that just flow with the music. EL - you can’t ever learn how to do that, so just give up now & save our eyes 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.