Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
Yep I’ve said that from day 1 even tho she’s always denied it. She doesn’t have the discipline to diet or eat properly, does a few slow walks.. and disappeared off the gram for a week or so back last year. We also never actually see her eat anything beyond a bite, there’s lots of talk of food but not much else…
Her body and face don't look like someone that has had a sleeve or bypass, that's what throws me.
There's a distinct "look" in your face, it gets gaunt. Think Chrissie Swan...
Her head hasn't caught up to her body, it's weird.

Reactions: 28

emmygluewho

VIP Member
That 'dancing' nightmare gave massive Aerobics Oz Style vibes.

You can see she literally thinks she is absolutely fucking killing it. Anytime her paid friend would give the slightest bit of encouragement you saw that dumbass Teletubby literally cream her 5th day worn bike shorts.

She is the type of deadshit that would think a bloke is interested in her for letting her cross the crossing.

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I saw her at the races in November. I saw her at the market this morning. She’s lost a fuckload of weight. She was dressed like an oversized toddler, but for the first time ever I believed the significant weight loss thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
I don’t post here often (but love reading your posts), but as I lie here in bed feeling sick with covid, I wonder - how is it she and her kids have never tested positive? Or do you reckon she’d just continue going on with her usual antics and put others at risk?

Reactions: 27

wannabealove

I don't care if she has or hasn't lost weight, she is just a pathetic excuse of a human. The idiot Braaad is clearly a f*ckwit too encouraging this 🤡.

He is…. Acts like his friends with everyone…. Not genuine at all. Even came up and touched my pregnant belly….. I just froze! Wtf

• Wow
Oh my god when she pulled her top up at the markets it was such a toddler thing to do. She’s so embarrassing.

And I’m absolutely starving at the minute and could eat my own face off but that curry with the oil slick on top makes me want to vomit.

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Went for a walk and then made and ate breakfast at 11 ish (NO HONEY!) on camera.

She is flat out! I don’t know how she does it

You fezzas are just haters

🤣🤣

• Haha

SaraSea

Ha ha to be a fly on the wall when Centrelink SallySue says to our mate AmyLou after reading here "ahh the fezzas have noticed your month old sheets" then they both run upstairs and change the bed 🤡

• Haha

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
UnitardLou just told Braaad she blocked someone for commenting "it's a vibe" sounds like a middle aged woman trying to stay relevant.
She really doesn't realise that her commercial value is her follower count does she?
The reaction of the other market shoppers is a joy to behold!

• Haha

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Yo Amy! As you read here tonight licking the chicken wing juices off your fingers, can you put these dresses on to sell?? Lol ..... a Kind reminder 😂😂😂😂😂

And PLEASE just for old times sake, Can you try them all on again? And do a Cat Walk in the yard??

5C57350B-3001-4DEA-B6A7-C8AD64F94CD5.jpeg
7F5ABA33-0FF0-4368-8769-2AA7546A8FA9.jpeg
5B6BC402-BE47-4D38-A919-350945DF898F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
It’s completely abnormal to do physical exercise and then stay in the same clothes without a shower for the rest of the day, isn’t it?
Absolutely gross

I'll sometimes stay in my gym gear a few hours if I have to clean the house or wash my dogs or similar.

Ha ! We know AmyLou does neither of those things so really she should be getting changed right away 🤷‍♀️😝🤢

AMY$

VIP Member
ooh what’s this about? I’ve only been a fezza for a few months- don’t tell me she ripped off other peoples recipes? She truly is a filthy grub.
Old mate plagiarized a cheesecake recipe in her book from the BBC and someone called her out on it and she had a full on breakdown about it then deflected by claiming she had a stalker.....this storyline went on for some time. I wish I could find the footage was in the top 5 EL moments in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Wow