Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
I’ve tried to stay away from this Rhodesian Humpback but what the heck is going? She’s literally from Zimbabwe now? Was this before or after colonisation? Maybe that explains her obsession with colonics. 🤔

Was this cultural identity between her paramedic degree and job as a buyer for the chemist? Will this be her new excuse for not being about to spell or pronounce things?

That sadza flopping in the pan the other day just sounded like the soundtrack to her lovemaking. The dancing looks like she’s in active labour. I know a crowning hippo when I see one.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Super Cute

VIP Member
BennyLou Hill…..just stop 🛑 it you fool.
0C6BA56C-4D24-442D-BBF5-4D859ECBD2DE.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

wannabealove

Funny when I saw her at the market this morning she look super sad and very depressed! Turn the camera on her and difference is startling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
"It's actually a work day and I have got a lot to do" I don't know anybody who has time to stop for a coffee and a cheeky little dance on the pier before they go and do 2.5 minutes of work for the day. Fuck off idiot.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Mslane

VIP Member
Well fezzas unloke Amylou, I have scored a job three days a week and volunteering two days a week so that is real mad dog busy.i hope to start the job on monday.🐝

• Heart

buildingahouse

Just spotted our girl on the pier, grinding her hips, head swinging around, making sure anyone that walks past looks.
The old Mazda illegally parked.

• Haha
  • Sick

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Guys, I just caught up on today’s episode of What The Actual Fuck Is Happening, and I am officially more agitated than the rice.

That dancing reel has to be the best worst thing I’ve ever seen in my whole life.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Anyone want to meet up at the pier tomorrow morning for some Cheezels and steak wraps? If someone could bring the beach cabana I’ll bring the Russell Hobbs oxtail bath.

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
I could care less if she legitimately has lost weight or not. She does photoshop her pictures and 100 percent is assisted by surgery/ pills. Not just fucking walking and journaling. She is a cunt regardless of her weight. A non existent parent and an all round waste of space. Fuck i hate this smug bitch so so much

• Heart
  • Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
S
Tried to get a shot of the disarray in the hovel but instead caught her "Christ my minge does stink" face. And the second shot just purely because she has a face you want to punch and I'm not a violent person in any way.
She looks like an Eastern European Weighlifter in that unitard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Michy02

VIP Member
I think it was all before my time following closely, because I don't get the reference !!
But I do sometimes refer to people as "dick E head" and then laugh... So I'm calling that influenced by Fezzas 🎉🥰😂
ALove bizarrely started an Estsy mug shop. They had some stupid sayings/ quotes on them and he misspelled dickhead as “dickehead”

The mug shop got shut down in less than a week and we never heard about it again! EmmyLou did a shout out to ALove and the kids online business lol. There are images in the media area and that’s where @Director of Mugs was born 😂
---
1917C3E3-E23A-4AAB-8E68-6AE061B5A4C0.jpeg

---
98E207C3-CE84-4970-AB95-652E6C6B027F.jpeg

---
These mugs were real and able to purchase 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
Chicken drumsticks for the povo communidee.. lol.. while living in a rental property and driving a financed Mitsubishi! FML , get a life! We see you!
1679135577306.png

Chicken, Salmon, Lamb you can’t afford that, why? Because you’re a povo.

• Haha
  • Heart

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
I bet she’s left out the bit about him being a white Zimbabwean. And at what age did he leave there and come to Australia? Her mum is Vietnamese yet she never talks about the language, the culture, barely even the food unless she’s scoffing down some pho
One may even call her a pho-ny 😅

• Haha
  • Heart