Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubs Flaps

Big A still not giving me a follow back and I’m way hotter than this! WTF?!!! I’m also a hot sexter when necessary.. she looks like her normal self without filters etc. like 2 years ago but blonde.
Ive had a couple and thought I’d just put some bait out and like the story. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
nek minut
ABDF06A4-4E47-4E6E-B89C-C3B620DB74B6.jpeg

🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

canteven

Why is she flogging those bymaay bags when she has her own business that sells almost identical bags???? Make it make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Chompers Chompers Chomper

The reel... It's like the dances I used to make up with my sister and cousins and subject our parents to. Except no one filmed it and posted it to social media. And we were children.

She doesn't work, she barely parents, she has time (and money) for private dance lessons 4 days in a row - she's so out of touch with her followers and reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

peacefulsoul

Chatty Member
Amy definitely has someone come and wash her sheets, she’s not making her bed like that. We’ve seen the state of her house and kitchen, she’s getting someone in for that!

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
I think she grinds on all of us not just coz she’s an insufferable and uneducated grifter and cunt but because we’re exposed to another side of mothering/family dynamic we may not see in our everyday lives if we hang with the same groups of likeminded people.
There are really shitty and selfish parents out there I hear first hand through friends that work in social work etc.. not just the really cruel side, but also the narcissistic, shaming and just parents whose kids are an afterthought. I was trying to get to the bottom of why we really hate her so much and it’s nothing to do with her looks or size. She’s a shit parent but refuses to admit it and those kids are going to have issues. Poor Sage, she doesn’t care about his health, diet, or emotional state. She does the absolute bare minimum and as a Middle aged woman she should know better .
She's also a shit daughter, friend, worker/boss, influencer. The reason I dislike her has nothing to do with her size or looks (although I am not a fan of crop tops on anyone in public!)

• Heart

exflighty

VIP Member
Asking her kids to “bounce for her” for their breakfast. There’s something oddly disgusting about that.

• Sad
  • Haha

SaraSea

Did anyone else catch the comment that AmyLou doesn't need a coffee machine coz she's in the city there's so many places she can go out for coffee, but CentrelinkSallySue is in the 'burbs, so what?! she doesn't have cafes so better have a coffee at home?! She's being the smart one not buying coffees all the time!

• Sick

Super Cute

VIP Member
Christ on a bike it’s going to be high 30’s tomorrow in Melbourne, Mumma will be on the pier in her crusty Camillas 💀👙

A Friday night treat for all you sic fezzas that like it slowwwww 💃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Treasure Cat

Going to give this a go fezzas…AmyLou #78…

Smug witch, unitard back tits, loving the vibe, blocked fezzas when on live.

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I’ll bet $10 the girls will be in the exact outfits they were in for the musical.
Nah it'll be a frantic last minute dash to DFO for more cheap clothes. What's she gonna prance about in?

Wonder if Sage is going or has #sageleftus to hang with friends?
---
She’s literally going to every movie that opens
I saw a quote about her on the DM............................................she'd go to the opening of a wound LOL

• Haha
I could be very wrong and happy to be corrected 😅 but that bag of rice at the supermarket. She’s going on about how big the grains are…but then says it’s par boiled? Wouldn’t that puff them up, because it’s partially cooked? So actually it’s just normal rice? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Trying to be all budget conscious. It's all so fake she buys one to two coffees a day. Last weekend she had breakfast, lunch and dinner out.

Amylou only struggled financially as she wasted all her money on trying to be famous. Instead of working in a normal job.

I get it, chase your dreams. But chasing dreams comes at a hefty price.

Amylou is so out of touch of reality. She just Afro dances her way over to Woolies or South Melbourne Market and buys whatever the fuck she wants. The threads and media gallery have all the photos.

• Angry
  • Haha

PalmSizedSteak

I just can't with this grub this morning.

On today's Amylew episode of 'How predictable am I?' we have it all: jaw swing, underbite, unbrushed hair, last night's makeup, big gulps, dumping kids and pretending that something has slipped her mind and then conveniently remembers it's the dress sale and fezzas need to get their wallets out. As if it wasn't the first thing on her mind. The acting is getting worse.

• Haha