Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That face 🤡
Also,thanks for that riveting hair tutorial VidalLou Sassoon
You can just tell she's rolled out of the most luxurious bed to ever grace the gram, pulled on something off the floordrobe and started filming.
There's no way with that pufferfish look about her that's she washed her face, brushed her teeth and we know the hairbrush doesn't get a look in.
I was known to pull a hoodie over my pj top to run the kids to school but I'd washed my face, teeth and brushed my hair and I wasn't even getting out of the car let alone film myself for my communidy.
She's filthy and I'm sorry to snark on kids but C's hair often looks greasy too.

Reactions: 17
So off to a dance this morning and another hour and half tonight when she’s suppose to have her kids. She’s one of the most selfish,bleep excuses for a mother out there.

Reactions: 18
The way she gets on 'what was I freaking going to say?!' Literally nobody gives a flying duck you useless fat ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So off to a dance this morning and another hour and half tonight when she’s suppose to have her kids. She’s one of the most selfish,bleep excuses for a mother out there.
It's all going to amount to nothing anyway. Sure it's good to get fit, but she'll give it up in a few weeks anyway, when the next manic craze takes over.
I think she only does it cos it's a good excuse to wear her latest fashion "vibe".

Reactions: 16
I just can't with this grub this morning.

On today's Amylew episode of 'How predictable am I?' we have it all: jaw swing, underbite, unbrushed hair, last night's makeup, big gulps, dumping kids and pretending that something has slipped her mind and then conveniently remembers it's the dress sale and fezzas need to get their wallets out. As if it wasn't the first thing on her mind. The acting is getting worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How many dance lessons are we at now? At the suggested $100 a pop, there's a mortgage payment (or a chunk of one) for many doing it tough right now. She is out of touch and then some.

Maybe we could start a list of self care activities that don't cost a bomb in an attempt to help Amy become more relatable? Because we know she reads here.

Watch her now pamper herself with a Garnier face mask in 5, 4, 3....

Reactions: 9
The way she gets on 'what was I freaking going to say?!' Literally nobody gives a flying duck you useless fat ass.
And WHY START FILMING IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE GOING TO SAY?! I don’t get how she doesn’t ever seem to plan her content creation. And if you are talking then lose your train of thought, why not refilm it and then post? She’s so sloppy and unprofessional.

Reactions: 23
I'm 4 million pages behind, because you know, I work and have a life and stuff.

But c'mon, Fezzas - I hate this selfish wench as much as anyone, but it is very clear she has lost quite a bit of weight. Noticeable especially around her face and neck.

Probs not 30kg, but she's def lost at least 15-20kg with the duromine, gunt removal & dance obsession.
She's definitely lost weight, enough to see a difference. But she also knows how to pose.

The comparisons using either photoshopped or carefully posed first thing in the morning on an empty stomach photos annoy me. Hence the comparison of the more accurate representation I used.

Reactions: 15
She gets real confident when centrelink smutty sue turns up.Bogan has her back. Put her in a room full of well educated, well spoken, ordinary mum folk and she’d be quiet as a mouse.
Yeah, isn't she just.

This woman is only confident when she is the guest of honor on her phone and talking to her nameless and faceless followers.

She has nothing in common with educated, well spoken people and is always on her own in a group situation because of her lack of depth and ignorance.

Any occasion/sport/school event etc that requires her having a normal conversation with regular everyday people is off limits and that is possibly why she is so keen on the movie "premiere".

She really is a funny little duck who is about as shallow as a puddle.

Keep up the good work, Amy

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.