Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole African obsession is just to get a root yeah?

I imagine it went down in this kinda sequence -

• African community more embracive of thicker bodies generally. A place where Amy didn’t feel self conscious and inadequate for not actually being the size 10 she pretends to be.
• Made ‘friends’ with younger African men who happily eat her food and accept lifts to and from places by soberLou. Mistakes them taking her charity as them being keen.
• In a moment/s of weakness, one/several of them have thrown the leg over because hey, why hole’s a goal and sometimes a bloke just wants to get their dick wet
• BootyLou thinks she’s made it. This is it. She’d an African Queen. Alas, the sex dries up.
• The first round of dance classes happens - surely some sexy moves on the D floor will secure her some D til she’s sore.
• Much to her shock and horror, the 3 day intensive of dancing doesn’t result in a smorgasbord of African Sausage.
• She ramps up the BBQs, the late night feasts, attendance at The Beat, the local basketball pop in… and still her itch remains unscratched.
• Now the conclusion is “if I can dance like all those cool African women at The Beat, the men might respond well to me being in heat”

And here we are. Daily dance lessons in a desperate bid for someone to please duck her.
This is so true chubby bodies are considered more desirable in African community.
She would never fit in with a more elegant, sophisticated situation.
who wouldn’t want a free feed and a legover because that’s all she is to them.

Reactions: 7
Not being funny. My maths is shocking. Am I being thick. Crazylou is 44 this year and here she is with bubs. Turning 30. Has to be a joke (my sense of humour left me after an argument at work with my boss this morning) so in the photo where bubs looks to be 1, afrolou must be 13!! And leaving home soon.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's giving us so many stories where she's looking rough, we could change our avatar's daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not being funny. My maths is shocking. Am I being thick. Crazylou is 44 this year and here she is with bubs. Turning 30. Has to be a joke (my sense of humour left me after an argument at work with my boss this morning) so in the photo where bubs looks to be 1, afrolou must be 13!! And leaving home soon.
The photo is dated 2014.

Reactions: 3
This was in 2014. Bubs is turning 39.

Reactions: 9
Centrelink SallySue has a grunt forming like Amy. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe she’s had too much oxtail slop.

26F22D40-EB3D-4386-ADB6-6C87721A7186.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well yes I do AmyLou. Shitto flows from your moutho on the daily.

ETA I think you mean shito.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There’s only a 5 year age gap between them. AfroLou would be about 6 in this photo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.