Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice the two sneaky dirty minge scratches she did at the end of story where she is saying she 'frickin' loves learning where the dance moves are from :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
YES! She is so bleeping putrid.
---
When doing Vidas hair this morning!? The real shitcunt Lou Lou came out with the full yanking of that poor girls head 'LOOK DOWN!'

You're a pig.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I could be very wrong and happy to be corrected 😅 but that bag of rice at the supermarket. She’s going on about how big the grains are…but then says it’s par boiled? Wouldn’t that puff them up, because it’s partially cooked? So actually it’s just normal rice? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm no psych so I can't give her a diagnosis but to be hyper fixated on things like (the whole African thang) this surely is a mental illness of some kind? She's become obsessed to the point where it's consuming her whole life. Her days consist of everything Africa lol.

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else catch the comment that AmyLou doesn't need a coffee machine coz she's in the city there's so many places she can go out for coffee, but CentrelinkSallySue is in the 'burbs, so what?! she doesn't have cafes so better have a coffee at home?! She's being the smart one not buying coffees all the time!
I live in the burbs in QLD and there's multiple cafes at the local shops 2 mins away from my house. She hardly lives out in the bush :LOL: But yeah Amy's a dipsht for buying multiple coffees a day at a cafe.

Reactions: 14
I could be very wrong and happy to be corrected 😅 but that bag of rice at the supermarket. She’s going on about how big the grains are…but then says it’s par boiled? Wouldn’t that puff them up, because it’s partially cooked? So actually it’s just normal rice? 🥴
Exactly right, Screeny. If poor old Amy actually read the packaging she’d have seen that as well.

@gemmagucci I totally agree with you re. mielie meal (sp?), it’s nothing like polenta and is used to fill up empty tummies when there’s not a lot of money for food. Signed, born and raised in SA moved to Aust 41 years ago - yes I’m old haha. I identify as Aussie but have family in SA including a sibling, cousins and my parents who moved back after Mandela became president 🇿🇦

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg she IS NOT shopping in a South African grocery?? How is this appropriate?! I hope whoever she is trying to impress has now run as fast for the hills as he can, and if he hasn’t, he’d better get bolting. This is utter psychopath behaviour disguised as being all sweet and fluffy. She’s a bleeping lunatic

Reactions: 16
This whole African obsession is just to get a root yeah?

I imagine it went down in this kinda sequence -

• African community more embracive of thicker bodies generally. A place where Amy didn’t feel self conscious and inadequate for not actually being the size 10 she pretends to be.
• Made ‘friends’ with younger African men who happily eat her food and accept lifts to and from places by soberLou. Mistakes them taking her charity as them being keen.
• In a moment/s of weakness, one/several of them have thrown the leg over because hey, why hole’s a goal and sometimes a bloke just wants to get their dick wet
• BootyLou thinks she’s made it. This is it. She’d an African Queen. Alas, the sex dries up.
• The first round of dance classes happens - surely some sexy moves on the D floor will secure her some D til she’s sore.
• Much to her shock and horror, the 3 day intensive of dancing doesn’t result in a smorgasbord of African Sausage.
• She ramps up the BBQs, the late night feasts, attendance at The Beat, the local basketball pop in… and still her itch remains unscratched.
• Now the conclusion is “if I can dance like all those cool African women at The Beat, the men might respond well to me being in heat”

And here we are. Daily dance lessons in a desperate bid for someone to please duck her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I survived my first mad dog busy day working. Now to catch up on what little unitard lou has done. Please tell me she has changed her clothes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole African obsession is just to get a root yeah?

I imagine it went down in this kinda sequence -

• African community more embracive of thicker bodies generally. A place where Amy didn’t feel self conscious and inadequate for not actually being the size 10 she pretends to be.
• Made ‘friends’ with younger African men who happily eat her food and accept lifts to and from places by soberLou. Mistakes them taking her charity as them being keen.
• In a moment/s of weakness, one/several of them have thrown the leg over because hey, why hole’s a goal and sometimes a bloke just wants to get their dick wet
• BootyLou thinks she’s made it. This is it. She’d an African Queen. Alas, the sex dries up.
• The first round of dance classes happens - surely some sexy moves on the D floor will secure her some D til she’s sore.
• Much to her shock and horror, the 3 day intensive of dancing doesn’t result in a smorgasbord of African Sausage.
• She ramps up the BBQs, the late night feasts, attendance at The Beat, the local basketball pop in… and still her itch remains unscratched.
• Now the conclusion is “if I can dance like all those cool African women at The Beat, the men might respond well to me being in heat”

And here we are. Daily dance lessons in a desperate bid for someone to please duck her.
100% spot on!! And that last point SURELY needs to be the next thread title!!!!

Reactions: 7
Threat title suggestion:

emmyloo in a unitard, what a disgrace!
She’s still dancing on the pier and trying to change her race.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.