Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which idiot suck is freezing on the pier filming "So You Actually Think You Can Dance You Silly Dumb duck" today?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She basically lives the life of a single unemployed person. Why not do the dance lessons in your backyard oh that’s right you need everyone to see you and you need to keep filming the cruise ships - still in pursuit of the elusive free cruise most of the other influencers were gifted.

Reactions: 22
You can just tell she's rolled out of the most luxurious bed to ever grace the gram, pulled on something off the floordrobe and started filming.
There's no way with that pufferfish look about her that's she washed her face, brushed her teeth and we know the hairbrush doesn't get a look in.
I was known to pull a hoodie over my pj top to run the kids to school but I'd washed my face, teeth and brushed my hair and I wasn't even getting out of the car let alone film myself for my communidy.
She's filthy and I'm sorry to snark on kids but C's hair often looks greasy too.
Amy looked really bad this morning, you're right. And it's obvious hair care is not top priority in that house - Vida has knots in her hair but they just shrug it off. Small knots can get bigger. Why not get a large tooth comb and gently work them out? Even a 7 yr old can do that. But that would take some time and that family is always running late for things.
---
She's definitely lost weight, enough to see a difference. But she also knows how to pose.

The comparisons using either photoshopped or carefully posed first thing in the morning on an empty stomach photos annoy me. Hence the comparison of the more accurate representation I used.
Yeah, look at her face in conversation and when she's hee-hawing with her idiot sister. It is full of fat rolls.

Reactions: 14
Amy looked really bad this morning, you're right. And it's obvious hair care is not top priority in that house - Vida has knots in her hair but they just shrug it off. Small knots can get bigger. Why not get a large tooth comb and gently work them out? Even a 7 yr old can do that. But that would take some time and that family is always running late for things.
---

Yeah, look at her face in conversation and when she's hee-hawing with her idiot sister. It is full of fat rolls.
Personal hygiene not a strong point!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tomorrow she'll have her hair in corn rows (I love corn rows btw - but would never have them because it's not my heritage).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Emmylou Loves #78: Still using sauces and marinades from jars, and hoping to get called up for “Dancing with the Stars”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Tomorrow she'll have her hair in corn rows (I love corn rows btw - but would never have them because it's not my heritage).
South African store, what the actual duck. Seriously a mental health issue at this point. Enough already for duck sake

Reactions: 21
Is this some type of illness where she fixates on one thing for months? Heading into a SA store where she has zero clue. Hey Lazylou FYI - the market has a grocer that sells SA products run by an actual South African. The vendor does like to greet you and have a chat in Afrikaans …maybe you can swing on by this week and practice your multi lingual skills with him. Note he can come across a little short and doesn’t have patience for dummies unlike braaaaad who blows smoke up your arse.

whats the obsession with Meile Meal? Its a type of porridge eaten sort of as a poor man’s meal. It’s not a delicacy.

At the rate she’s obsessing she’s going to be more South African than me.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Did anyone notice the two sneaky dirty minge scratches she did at the end of story where she is saying she 'frickin' loves learning where the dance moves are from :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread #. Hayfever abounds, but old Emmys not down, still Toddler Pier prancing, like an Elephant dancing. Woof 🐾🐾

Reactions: 6
Is this some type of illness where she fixates on one thing for months? Heading into a SA store where she has zero clue. Hey Lazylou FYI - the market has a grocer that sells SA products run by an actual South African. The vendor does like to greet you and have a chat in Afrikaans …maybe you can swing on by this week and practice your multi lingual skills with him. Note he can come across a little short and doesn’t have patience for dummies unlike braaaaad who blows smoke up your arse.

whats the obsession with Meile Meal? Its a type of porridge eaten sort of as a poor man’s meal. It’s not a delicacy.

At the rate she’s obsessing she’s going to be more South African than me.
I’m not a psychologist but….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Overall, the most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are pervasive patterns of instability in interpersonal relationships and self-image, alternating between extremes of idealization and devaluation of others, along with varying moods and difficulty regulating strong emotional reactions.
Well read this one. It’s eye opening 😳 ADHD & BPD Women. Similar to an ex friend of mine.

Reactions: 3
CentrelinkSue must be on some good coin or just thick as two short planks (both?) if she continues to enable LL erratic and obsessive behaviours.

There is nothing normal about trying to inject herself into black African culture.

Next thing we'll see her dress in tradional costume, get corn rows and change her name

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.