Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s completely abnormal to do physical exercise and then stay in the same clothes without a shower for the rest of the day, isn’t it?

• Sick
Reactions: 36
If they get gifted a coffee machine or 2, i will lose my tit!!🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 23
It’s completely abnormal to do physical exercise and then stay in the same clothes without a shower for the rest of the day, isn’t it?
Absolutely gross

I'll sometimes stay in my gym gear a few hours if I have to clean the house or wash my dogs or similar.

Ha ! We know AmyLou does neither of those things so really she should be getting changed right away 🤷‍♀️😝🤢

Reactions: 27
Absolutely gross

I'll sometimes stay in my gym gear a few hours if I have to clean the house or wash my dogs or similar.

Ha ! We know AmyLou does neither of those things so really she should be getting changed right away 🤷‍♀️😝🤢
I do too, but you know while you are wearing them that they are grubby and you need a shower and fresh clothes soon as the sweaty jobs are done. But nah, not this grubby hobbit, she changes out of them many hours later and back into them 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I’m no good at the thread titles, so I’m hoping someone can come up with a good one including the following-
Unitards/being a fucktard
How she’s still black 100%
Stinking minge
Afro beats/BBC
Punchable face

cheers fezzas 😘✌🏻😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#78 - Making us angrier by the day, afrobeats is here to stay, dancing lessons on the pier while the kids are nowhere near!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
44 is not old Amy. And getting older is a privilege that is denied to many. Please stop being such an insensitive twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's not a bleeping vibe !!!!

NOTHING IS A bleeping VIBE !!!!

The shaky peace sign/gang sign/dance hand/whatever the duck she thinks it is makes it even more cringe.

And if she thinks that's going to help her stay relevant, she's got another thing coming. Yet another AmyLou fail 😬View attachment 2040001
That was strictly for the Tattlers!!

Hey LL, loving how easily criticism gets under your skin.
You're paying CentrelinkSue too much if she can afford to buy a new Delonghi.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god when she pulled her top up at the markets it was such a toddler thing to do. She’s so embarrassing.

And I’m absolutely starving at the minute and could eat my own face off but that curry with the oil slick on top makes me want to vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god when she pulled her top up at the markets it was such a toddler thing to do. She’s so embarrassing.

And I’m absolutely starving at the minute and could eat my own face off but that curry with the oil slick on top makes me want to vomit.
Yep it's on par with the oxtail spew 🤢

Reactions: 10
Let's just assume she's paying for these private dance lessons. How much do we think they'd cost?

(My kids into team sports so I have no idea about dance)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.