Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could care less if she legitimately has lost weight or not. She does photoshop her pictures and 100 percent is assisted by surgery/ pills. Not just bleeping walking and journaling. She is a bleep regardless of her weight. A non existent parent and an all round waste of space. duck i hate this smug witch so so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It's not a bleeping vibe !!!!

NOTHING IS A bleeping VIBE !!!!

The shaky peace sign/gang sign/dance hand/whatever the duck she thinks it is makes it even more cringe.

And if she thinks that's going to help her stay relevant, she's got another thing coming. Yet another AmyLou fail 😬View attachment 2040001
She gets real confident when centrelink smutty sue turns up.Bogan has her back. Put her in a room full of well educated, well spoken, ordinary mum folk and she’d be quiet as a mouse.

Reactions: 39
Why, as a middle aged frump, do you need to lift up your top and show us your unitard? In public? Who does that? I’m just so confused by this
reminds me of my niece, who on the weekend, lifted up her skirt to show me her ‘big girl undies’ after graduating from nappies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
For everyone wondering how she’s going to the toilet in the unitard, it will be exactly like new year where she said she just pulls it to the side. So amongst all the sweat and whatever else, there’s probably also a bit of backsplash. You’re welcome ✌🏻

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Did anyone else catch the comment that AmyLou doesn't need a coffee machine coz she's in the city there's so many places she can go out for coffee, but CentrelinkSallySue is in the 'burbs, so what?! she doesn't have cafes so better have a coffee at home?! She's being the smart one not buying coffees all the time!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Emmylou loves #78:

Throwing up gang signs,
Flashing belly that’s scarred.
Bestowing us grapevines,
In a chode unitard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those loves aren't in the slughtest bit difficult but she'sfucking them up. Absolutely no natural rhythm at all.
---
Sage is like WTAF, send help!
This pic makes me sad. If only Afrobeatslou could put an ounce of effort into the health and well-being of her son.

Reactions: 9
Going to give this a go fezzas…AmyLou #78…

Smug witch, unitard back tits, loving the vibe, blocked fezzas when on live.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Came here to say wtf how many shoes need to be there ?! And I get the cousins are over, but FFS, make the kids line their shoes up nearly, teach them some goddamn manners 😬View attachment 2039984
Manners? Have you seen those kids? Ha!
---
What’s on her tongue ? A vibe perhaps?

She should have really kept up with the Invisalign too.

View attachment 2040280
Bugs of Melbourne beware! Amy eats everything else. Now she's after you with that big open cavern. Fly for your lives!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Call me crazy, but I see no difference.

Whether she photoshops or not, she knows how to pose.

How about a side on comparison Amy?
I'm 4 million pages behind, because you know, I work and have a life and stuff.

But c'mon, Fezzas - I hate this selfish wench as much as anyone, but it is very clear she has lost quite a bit of weight. Noticeable especially around her face and neck.

Probs not 30kg, but she's def lost at least 15-20kg with the duromine, gunt removal & dance obsession.

Reactions: 21
I have a feeling she will wear this unitard for dayyyyys...
Oh yeah, it’s like a baby with a new toy. She’ll wear it everywhere, probably even to bed. It will be just like the denim cut offs from summer. Funnily enough though, no Zoe Loss to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For everyone wondering how she’s going to the toilet in the unitard, it will be exactly like new year where she said she just pulls it to the side. So amongst all the sweat and whatever else, there’s probably also a bit of backsplash. You’re welcome ✌🏻
I thought she’d just roll down her clit for days and use it like a bit of a she-pee / slide to funnel the wee out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That's tue most boring dancing I've ever watched.
It's just repetitive foot tapping with few arms thrown in.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.