Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
This is honestly just uncomfortable to watch. How the fuck does she not feel out of place!? She looks like an absolute fuckwit with her 'dancing', her clothes, just her in general.

Pull ya fucking head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think she reads here herself. It’s a lot to read and go through and as much as she thrives on attention she isn’t a reader. We’ve seen her stammer her way through basic thank you cards and the fact she couldn’t read the spotlight cake.

I definitely think SallySue does though, and the mean girl she is probably is ecstatic to go back to Amy and let her know what’s being said and riling Amy up. Young Leah probably does too. Then they goad her into addressing bits and pieces. I wonder if Jess put her PR hat on for a second and gave Amy a few home truths about how she’s destroying her image and Amy, the arrogant prick she is, lost her shit and cut her off as a “hater”.

I can’t get into the discussion about whether or not she’s being out of line with this new found cultural appreciation/appropriation. I’m not educated enough and terrified of saying ignorant shit. I will say I think it’s gross and goes way beyond appreciation. You can for sure love Afro beats, for sure love the cuisine and fashion, for sure love going to Beats and dancing your heart out, for sure have close friends from other parts of the world without it being appropriation. The crowd at Beats on the weekend shows that. No one is denying that. Amy is using her father as leverage and this is what I’m struggling with.

• Heart

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
HahahahahaWHATTHEFUCKISSHEONABOUT??!!

Bitch has 3-4 days every single week without her kids. This “lonely long weekend” TED talk rubbish is funnier than that stand-up comedy routine she did.

4 days of crying and olive breadsticks incoming…………………. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PAINTJOB

Chatty Member
That whole place looks like my worst nightmare. No thanks. You can keep your shithouse Beats Emmylou 👎 That music just gives me a headache.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Ummm, two things real quick.

1. Going out partying or going to a friends’ birthday are not “creature comforts”

2. “Patternway” is not a word

Please stop talking.

• Haha

TwentyTwentyWon

VIP Member
Cultural appropriation is the inappropriate or unacknowledged adoption of an element or elements of one culture or identity by members of another culture or identity. This can be especially controversial when members of a dominant culture appropriate from minority cultures. 👀
I’m all for loving, respecting and celebrating others cultures. But adopting someone else’s culture to the point that it becomes your whole identity is just kinda off.

• Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
OMG the gorgeous tall African lady dancing like a free spirit and Lardy the midget making all the moves sexual.. go away! It’s soo embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How'd you super sleuth fezzas find out Alove was &Juliet?
I attended opening night, she was in front of me as I arrived. I work for PR company so can’t randomly take sneaky shots of her in the wild while I’m technically working (especially in the theatre with no photography allowed) but I just felt very sad seeing them tbh, her seats were fairly far to the back of me, when I turned around to look before show began she had head down and in her phone, ignoring Aaron and kids! It is rather telling of her seating position amongst Melbourne influencers and celebs that were all seated in first 1/4 of the Regent stalls.

• Wow
  • Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
So I heard back from the folks at Omnia and they said the bill was paid in full, no collab or discount…

• Wow
  • Heart

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
I can’t remember when the whale dress first made an appearance on our forums but surely someone mentioned it costs over $1000!!!!!!?! 🤯

How’s the comparison between Emmy and LaLa from Vanderpump rules 😂😂 Same, same but different!
When you buy a $1000 dress because you love the orca whale and accidentally turn it into a humpback whale.
Balenciaga barcode vibes.

• Haha

exflighty

VIP Member
Can I ask a question? Would any Mum here with kids’ actually enjoy being away from them every weekend, hanging around a bunch of 20 yo in night clubs? Like, I love time to myself, but mum guilt would overtake me, that and the desire to me with my child! I don’t get what the hell she is doing? How can she not feel guilty or take a good hard look at herself?
I’m a mum of two very young ones. If I did this every weekend I can assure you my own mother would have some stern words for me. I would think I’d loose some friends too. This is just so sad for her children. They come second/third/don’t register at all in the life of their selfish pig of a mother.
I am honestly baffled at how nobody has stepped in to tell her to pull her head in. Even the father of her children but seems he’s a pussy whipped fuckwit too.

It's daunting because she is alone. The worst thing in the world to her but she doesn't appreciate it when she has her kids.
I was very surprised to see him tagging along, she ignored him the whole time but Camellia was never far from his side, the PR photographers had no choice but to take their pic but Aaron stood back but I notice on all the socials of my PR mates, AmyLou appears in none of them. When she’s not filming herself or being filmed her head was down the entire time scrolling on her phone while she ignored the kids and Aaron.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
And it’s not like we are saying Mums don’t deserve to go out on the town every now and then or have time away from their kids. It’s not that at all - which is how she will frame it when talking about haters.

Reactions: 29