Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congraulations @StickyTapeTits - you are a thread title winning legend!

You win some Barely Hygiene intimate wipes - CentreLink SallySue kept her pack, but Emmy loves to stink - so you get her spare pack

You also get a free ride around Sunshine with SallySue to air out your vag. Good speed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lol I put on last post not knowing it was closed!! Sheeesh Fezzas! Stop scribbling in ur journals so fast!! 😂😂😂
Congrats on thread title @StickyTapeTits!! Love it

5221286B-7FD8-4A20-AB60-D76F346B820C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, new thread, again?!?! 🤯😂

I just wanted to comment on her latest bullshit promotion of ashwaganda and journalling... why the duck would anyone believe this kind of tit promotes refreshing sleep or helps with stress in any way when she very consistently complains of poor sleep and displays some very fucked up signs of emotional instability?!?!

She is the WORST example of well it all works!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

You win some Barely Hygiene intimate wipes - CentreLink SallySue kept her pack, but Emmy loves to stink - so you get her spare pack

You also get a free ride around Sunshine with SallySue to air out your vag. Good speed!
I read this as 'barely used hygiene intimate wipes' which would actually be very accurate in the context of Amylou and SallySue :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
None of us will have been surprised to see her toss the egg shells at the bin, miss, land on the floor, picked it up and just continues... doesn't wipe the floor. Dirty witch!
We know she's walking around in clacky mules as usual but I hope the kids have got shoes on too... they're like to catch tetnus or god know what else from walking around barefoot there
🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Omg new thread! Woken up to see Emmy showing us to write in our work books like in grade 2.. 🤣
Some of us have tertiary and post grad writing skills! This is bleeping as low brow as it gets.. we are starting from a VERY low base line here.. but at least we know she can write!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hahahahaha the journal stories. I can't.

"Just dot point. 1 to 3"

Thank you for that. Absolutely riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

You also get a free
ride around Sunshine with SallySue to air out your vag. Good speed!
You need to hit "Report" in your last post on thread #75 and ask the mods to close that thread. They don't read every post so they can only close a thread if you tell them through reporting

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Fark, is practising psychologist and life coach wedged into her LinkedIn between Paramedic and skydiver.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Moomba this weekend - pupil free day for the girls - Perfect weather… would be an ideal day to take them to check out the sights! Not mummalou. She needs a full day to herself so she can take off last nights make up & maybe make some more freezer wraps and podado salad

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Fark, is practising psychologist and life coach wedged into her LinkedIn between Paramedic and skydiver.
So much bullshit spouted during that in-car 'coversation' (LL please look up the difference between a conversation and a monologue).
I have no idea how she thinks this weekend will be any different to others?
She dumps the kids even when their supposed to be with her
She never actually goes to work
She's constantly doing just exactly as she pleases

So she'll be:
- Cooking food (shocker!)
- Walking... with a hat on (another surprise!)
- Catching up with girlfriends (cue tag along with Jess and her friends)
-Catching up with a 'mate' ( imaginary/ keep me the duck off your insta friend Charlotte)
- Sitting alone (you hate your own company, so I call bullshit on that one)
- She just always has to be flat out (we all know that right? Right!?)

*sorry, another tacky, pink taloned, claw-shot below

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.