Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bindi

Chatty Member
The joy that bursts in my dark li'l heart when i scroll through insta and see sooooo many media wall shots from & Juliet but not one them include MediaLou and tribe.....she blows so much smoke up her own arse, she thinks she is a media star. The media begs to differ Darl.....Can you just imagine how she would have been scrutinising every post to find one of herself!!!! And the anger at ending up on the cutting room floor!! It seriously is the best!!! 🖤🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

notgifted

VIP Member
Surely even her most loyal followers are sick of the Beats content week after week.
By all means live your life, but good God her socials are all over the shop.
Has she been sharing her Beats activity though? I feel like she’s hiding the full extent of it.
hoodwinking her followers, like Tuesday I think it was, she posted a wholesome night at home with the kids, yet she was out at the Beat at midnight and didn’t post it. She is a lying, con artist.
---
A week in the life of Emmy, since Sunday last week she had the kids about 2 times, that’s fucking sad.
One of those nights is also questionable as she posted being at home, but was actually caught on the Beat socials.
Are her kids used to being fobbed off, or is this being done under the assumption “mummy is not well” “get well mummy”.
Mummy is sick in the head and needs to go chasing peen to feel better. Her hay fever will have reached fever pitch.

Soft like Butter

I just caught up on her going into the office for more food this afternoon and my 6yr old daughter next to me says ‘what’s so hilarious for her all the time?’
Thats the million dollar question!!

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I have plenty of friends who live like AmyLou. They’d eat out 3 times a day, be out 4 nights a week, spend money on themselves like mad coz they’ve got the cash…. BUT NONE OF THEM HAVE CHILDREN. I swear becoming a mother was the biggest mistake this silly orca ever made. She’s just not a mum. Not maternal. Not selfless. Not in possession of one single characteristic that a mother needs. There’s an increasing number of women choosing to or simply not finding the right circumstances to have kids and thoroughly enjoying their freedom of time and finances. AmyLou seems to think she’s one of them. Which conveniently forgets the THREE CHILDREN SHE GAVE BIRTH TO. She’s such a failure.

(Also don’t hate me but my family and I ate out for breakfast, lunch and dinner yesterday coz food and shipping are hard yards for me and it was Saturday and I’d rather my fam eats well even if it means spending $100s 🙈)

• Heart

@LeahLeftUs!

So had lunch at the SMM with Aaron and The Children but less than an hour later scoffing down a second lunch at “the office”.

Hello 25kg….View attachment 2017385
Also justifying her obsession with the African culture as connecting with her heritage. Funny that all we see of her connecting with her Vietnamese heritage is eating the food occasionally 😏
Here she is…banging on about her South African heritage…in particular her Dad’s white South African heritage…should she not do a little research on white supremacy and colonialism in Zim and the generational trauma that has been caused. She’s offering a couple of ZM daggy dresses to a friends mum, whom she doesn’t know and without asking…I’m sure that this woman would think, why does this lady in Australia think I need charity? I can buy my own clothes.

Let’s add to this all, there she was the other night carrying on about how exciting it was to make a traditional dish …sadza…a typical side dish that is not unlike making porridge. I cringed for those boys, while she was doing her typical GordonRamsayLou. She makes me feel like she is parading her new friends, their culture and music, giddy and excited…like a new toy in the playpen. I’m sure she’d be too stupid to see and understand how so disingenuous and belittling this is. I now am trying to work out what this fascination is. I first saw this behaviour with Timomatic before AloveLeftUs. The only thing I go back to to connect it all is she has deep seated daddy issues and connects this culture to her Dad…I hope this rant doesn’t offend anyone, but it’s been on my mind for a while. 🥰

Super Cute

VIP Member
This is 100% on point! Let's take yesterday for example.....she did breakfast, lunch and dinner out. I don't think i have ever done that in my whole life, let alone regularly like she does.
I get a feeling her community aren't the type that are living the cashed up, out for dinner and spending ridiculous amounts of money on clothes lifestyle. For someone struggling with interest rates, bills and trying to manage a family budget, how is her 'look at me and what i am doing' content appealing? I know i say it all the time but i just don't understand why or how she has the numbers she does. Are they just there in the background, after having given a quick follow to her back in the day and due to algorithms or whatever don't see her posts? They don't partake in lives etc..... yesterday's 300 out of 120K isn't an active following and even on a good day of 1K watching, it's still a bad < 1% for interaction!!! Let's face it, if you glance at her sideways in a live you'll be blocked, there must be a truckload of blocked people....i don't get it!!
I’m a new arrival in the blocked truck and lemme just say there’s no room to practise our newest dance moves at all!

• Haha

horseteeth

Chatty Member
So she’s been going to dance classes just so she can bust out some moves on the dfloor at The Beat? So, so cringe.
NeglectoLou, please spend some time with your children. They’re only young for a short amount of time. Why does Aaron always have them? Do they hate you that much? Please go on a live and tell us the reasons they’re only with you 1-2 days a week.
You’re an embarrassment.

She’s going to have the breakdown of all breakdowns when she gets dumped by this latest group. And she will, because nothing ever lasts with AMY.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

notgifted

VIP Member
I really think she copped a big length in The Beat restrooms one night, got stuffed harder & faster than Jamie Oliver’s Xmas Turkey and she can’t let it go, chasing the high every second night, but lighting hasn’t struck twice 🤣🤣
---
It’s not that easy to tell from the screenshots, but she was all up in the dancers business with her phone out and then she gets forced out of the way when other people form a circle around the dancer 😂😂 you don’t belong at the front Emmy!
Hahaha, lord have mercy 😂 she got shoved eight outta town there. She has no friends, she doesn’t fit the scene and her dancing is fucking laughable.
Shuffling around with her hands like a pick pocket 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Why is she turning a dance into some kind of African mating call?

She is gyrating so hard I'm shocked she hadn't dislocated a hip.

In comparison the dance instructor is just swinging her hips and moves so naturally. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
They just handed each other drugs 😂😂
Everyone completely high at that club, except maybe afrobeats Lou, Uncle Vinny can hardly stand up by nights end, eyes rolling back in his head, yeah, good clean healthy fun Lou? I’m not so sure, drug fuelled filthy joint that is 🤮 Just go home and take care of your kids and dogs you frumpy old washed up piece of shit!

handunderchin

Chatty Member
Thank goodness for that white shirt or else we’d be seeing flabby skin flying around everywhere

Also — she is so full of shit talking about how this was going to be her quiet weekend full of creature comforts. This bitch has been out more this one weekend than I do in 3 months!

AMY$

VIP Member
For those new to EmmyLoo this is her dad with whom she’s suddenly become obsessively invested in his heritage.

He’s also vegan, only eats raw salads and smoothies and works out everyday. Maybe she should start taking on some of those traits. Her colon would appreciate it.
Remember when she tried Dad's salads last year for all of 5 fucking minutes after returning from WA 🤣🤣

• Haha