Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

longtimegomireader

She lost 40 followers over the weekend
I was one of them. I couldn’t even hate follow anymore. I will just come on here for the updates. She disgusts me too much. When she posted mocking Margaret who dm’d her saying she changed and laughed I thought that’s it for me. That’s your audience you’re laughing at. I hope she keeps losing followers

Reactions: 34

reens84’

Chatty Member
Can I ask a question? Would any Mum here with kids’ actually enjoy being away from them every weekend, hanging around a bunch of 20 yo in night clubs? Like, I love time to myself, but mum guilt would overtake me, that and the desire to me with my child! I don’t get what the hell she is doing? How can she not feel guilty or take a good hard look at herself?

• Heart

Super Cute

VIP Member
Hey Fezzas!!! Long time watcher but first time post! You guys are epic! So glad to be here!
It’s nearly been 12 months since I stopped swallowing the Amylou garbage but I did stay recently at BullaLou where Babe made an appearance! Thought you might like to see the guestbook!
What an opening post @MudGuts 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
***Interesting Fact Fezzas***

AmyLou attended @Juliet with Aaron and the girls last night, he was taking photos of the three but stood back for any photo opportunities for himself, this could possibly confirm those rumours of “supervised visits” so interesting that AmyLou hides him from these type of events!!! Sage probably had a great night home alone at his dads, perfectly acceptable for a Year 7 lad tbh!

Why the fuck is she feeling daunted by the long weekend, she has no kids for next four days, no work and no social life and no friends??? Not that daunting really you old mole!

• Wow
  • Haha

BudderBall

I honestly think shes teetering on a very fine line of this being cultural appropriation.
Her father is white..
Like what 🤯
I’m a white South African - born and raised (lived there for 26 years of my life before moving to Aus). My friends (of all races) would be mortified if I carried on like her… clinging to this so called “Zimbabwean heritage” of hers is absolute horseshit. She would not have grown up with dance like this at home…

I have the odd food like boerewors I still enjoy - but you know the funny bit…
The word boerewors translates from Afrikaans as “farmer’s sausage,” being derived from the DUTCH verste worst. AND The Afrikaners are descendants of Dutch colonizers…

it’s all just bizarre and her behaviour is gross. I’m feeling the unfollow needs to happen for me.

• Heart

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
I feel the organisers would love that their gigs are attracting a diverse range of people.

The issue with her, is that she's a middle-aged mother-of-three who is trying to be something she is not. I think she's having a mid-life crisis.
This has to be the most entertaining mid life crisis I have ever seen and I am here for it!

• Haha

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
“…. have a nice gentle boogie over on the pier…. you know what I mean?”

Yeahhhhh no, Amy. Nobody knows “what you mean” because faux-Afro dancing in a public space is such a peculiar thing to do.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
The zip on her dress is holding on for dear life!! I live around the corner from Omnia and can confirm this dress is not appropriate. In fact, this dress isn’t appropriate for any occasion when she wears it. Without sounding like a wanker, You have to dress a certain way if you want to be anyone on the Southside of Melbourne. There is a social status… Lardylou ain’t it. The dancing today sent me into next week. The calling out of a follower sent me into next month. This slug can’t handle any question or comments that aren’t “slay queen or you’re gawjus”
She’s just an absolute fuckwit.

Reactions: 33
Holds her quads….”my thighs are so sore”. So fkn dumb.

Thread title: Afro beats, dressed for the streets. Always in a rush, those shorts are full of thrush.

• Haha

hotpussy

VIP Member
Can I ask a question? Would any Mum here with kids’ actually enjoy being away from them every weekend, hanging around a bunch of 20 yo in night clubs? Like, I love time to myself, but mum guilt would overtake me, that and the desire to me with my child! I don’t get what the hell she is doing? How can she not feel guilty or take a good hard look at herself?
Lol
Not for me.. I smashed it hard partying in my teens and twenties
Also know how many drugs go down at these types of events so not for me..
a wine, nice restaurant with friends and in bed by 11 ✌

Madame Snark

Also... she can remember choreography, but can't remember to put the bins out or where her son lives? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
So a bit more sleuthing as I procrastinate about going to do food shopping…..

Jess doesn’t appear to be in any pics anymore on ZM insta - ZM also does not follow her personal page nor her Positive HR page and Jess does not follow ZM page. Something has definitely gone down in the last few weeks as she had that story a few weeks back when Jess came back from holidays and Amy told her not to go away again and leave her alone (same time SallySue was in Sydney).

Did Jess just get sick of her shit/selfishness/language/crassness etc?? Is Jess all of us?? 😂😂
Maybe Jess left us around the time Amylou said Zoe Moss was for larger women and since she lost soooo much weight it’s not for her.
Or maybe Jess just had enough of this lying lazy narcissistic bitch.
Jess is just another casualty in Amylous pursuit of fame and black🍆.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
OMG the gorgeous tall African lady dancing like a free spirit and Lardy the midget making all the moves sexual.. go away! It’s soo embarrassing
I was literally about to say that too! The African lady is just joyful and relaxed while Amy looks like an animal in heat desperate for someone to mate with. It’s very unpleasant to watch her hungry hips gyrate like that. Can someone just get her a vibrator so she can sort herself out and maybe this enormous thirst will dissipate for a minute?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s still carrying on like a Therapist in the Zoe Loss offices . STFU. Now talking about Zimbabwean heritage because of her father - just clinging onto it because of her sudden love for Afro beats and cardigan. My heritage is Scottish, I’m not about to wear a kilt and eat haggis!

DB6FEF2F-9260-412D-9982-40FBCB16AD58.jpeg
]

• Haha

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
Since when has she eaten food like this, is she trying to turn herself into an African Queen?
Is there a remake of Coming to America she’s trying to get a part in?

• Haha

Broken_vase

Just FYI ALove, Woolworths have dettol antibacterial wipes on special this week. You might want to give your couch a good wipe down when Amy gets up.

• Haha
  • Sick