Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotpussy

VIP Member
That’s how I know 100% she will go for that style. She gravitates to whatever is least flattering.
i have pretty long slim legs but not quite the right shape to make these high lops look good, so it was a pass fo me and wear GG Mid stars or yes new balance dad sneakers...i can only image how stumpy our little toad will look in these, fine is youre a 6"6 Baller but jesus no way otherwise...i imagine she's buying Anthony shoes too like a child..

Reactions: 1

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member

@Broken_vase I didn’t know she was on tik tok. Omg I found this clip. I think it’s part of the same clip oh my dear lord. Im
Laughing like a hyena 😂😂😂😂
---

@Broken_vase I didn’t know she was on tik tok. Omg I found this clip. I think it’s part of the same clip oh my dear lord. Im
---

---

Yep it won’t let me post the link of full video 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mslane

VIP Member
You can't change your user name. If you're no longer in contact with him, you can block him so he can't find you again? Otherwise you will need to re-join with a new name and find a code :unsure:
Is that food that Amylou nigela has had her stinky fingers in. 😳