Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
I truly wish she would, even just once, talk about her kids with the same level of joy, euphoria and excitement as….. dancing at The Beat on a Sunday night.

She’s a shit human and a fucking terrible parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Hey Fezzas!!! Long time watcher but first time post! You guys are epic! So glad to be here!
It’s nearly been 12 months since I stopped swallowing the Amylou garbage but I did stay recently at BullaLou where Babe made an appearance! Thought you might like to see the guestbook!
Welcome!!

Did you go and see the goats? There's one named after Emmylou and Babe!

• Haha

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
It’s not that white people can’t go to or be welcome at these events, it’s more that she is taking the African culture and making it all aspects of her life. Food, dance lessons, all of her “friends”, clothing etc.
I agree with this. It is bordering on obsession now. She is at The Beats every chance she gets, she is constantly listening to Afrobeats and now her whole "friendship" group consists of people that she has befriended to feel like she also part of that culture. There is a difference between appreciating a culture and making it her entire personality. The fact that she is trying to justify it to her followers because her father is from Zimbabwe just makes it worse.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
'Its the African way' SURELY FUCKING NOT she actually said this?!

Stop this stage 5 weirdo 'look at me Babe' bullshit. You can fancy a bloke without doing what you're doing Lou Lou.

I truly hope with every fibre in my body she is called out for what she is doing. It's not funny anymore, it's downright fucking offensive.

MudGuts

AND if she starts reposting photos of her communidy making sadza with their Aussie apricot chicken I’m really gonna lose it!

• Haha

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Surely even her most loyal followers are sick of the Beats content week after week.
By all means live your life, but good God her socials are all over the shop.

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Ah more videos of other people dancing, her observing. Excellent.
The Beats or whatever it's called is likely thinking that their investment (?!) with AmyLou is paying off, their engagement will be up from Fezzas trying to see her in their stories 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Cooking in my bra

Chatty Member
There was a cheese cart thing, and they cut the cheese, there were a gazillion cracker options, they make the crackers. Was she expecting some cheese slices and a Salada?
If that was a "compensated collaboration" it was a fail. She essentially said there was food and I ate it.

• Haha

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
I’m not sure if this is new tea but I just looked and her bestie Jess (her business Insta) and her aren’t following each other, not sure if they ever were though.

• Wow
  • Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Just a follow request from a few weeks ago. They didn’t answer my question back then so I didn’t accept and then they messaged me saying something cryptic but using words like vibe and bewdiful. It was a short exchange and probably innocent buuuuttttt now I’m blocked 🥺 and very paranoid 😂🫣

Fezzas I’ve come to terms with it. The dumpster fire that is her life was having a negative affect on mine so I feel like I can breathe a little easier now 😮💨
View attachment 2019693
Cats do have 9 lives. I don't think you've used them all!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
Has worn the same tatty Michael Kors sneakers for 5 years and now suddenly a sneaker lover/collector?

Also, why does she need to make the dancing so sexual? The other lady isn’t touching her face and grabbing at her flaps.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Has worn the same tatty Michael Kors sneakers for 5 years and now suddenly a sneaker lover/collector?

Also, why does she need to make the dancing so sexual? The other lady isn’t touching her face and grabbing at her flaps.
Because she is a disgusting bitch, the dancing is horrible, her new love interests are into basketball, they are into the cool air Jordan’s, so of course EL is a sneaker guru now.
EmmyJordan
Loumaxair
Emmyloushoe - one word, no hyphen, no dress sense.

• Haha

AMY$

VIP Member
You know what would give me that level of euphoria Lou. Cleaning my house top to bottom, making sure i was stocked up on groceries for the week ahead and looking forward to my children coming back later today. You are a seriously fucked up self indulgent wanker I bloody hope you cry yourself to sleep every night dickehead

EDIT: Nope she's eating tail, going to Nandos and dancing AGAIN. Piece of shit

Last edited:

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks that ox tail slop looks absolutely foul? It literally makes me want to vomit, I almost gag when she eats it - chunks of God knows what all through it. It's almost enough to send me vegetarian 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Black.bird

VIP Member
Seeing that wet wipe Aaron sitting on the couch with her yesterday like that made me vomit. There is no hope for him. I thought he was seeing someone and actually looked really good - happy! - a few months back but he's just reverted back to his comfy spot in this shit show.
---
100% agree she doesn't actually read here but for sure Sally Sue or one of her other paid minions does and I reckon you're on the money with Jess too 💯

What TF is this dumb move?!
Looks like she's flicking the bean.
View attachment 2026624
I wonder how many cruise passengers are watching with their binoculars like ...

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart