Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ewemygah

I caaann’t with her. It’s all too much. It feels natural to her to eat with her hands cause it’s the African way?! You’re not African!
I don’t think it’s problematic for her to enjoy a different culture but she thinks she’s part of it. The tone deafness of an Aussie born half white/half Vietnamese woman claiming to be part of the black African culture is the problematic part.

Reactions: 44
Ok I’ve had to join in on the number plate fun cos I’m battling chronic pain and trying desperately to stay on my healthy eating plan so need any distraction I can get

7D77B4C5-8BE0-49C4-938E-6B5F250770F9.jpeg

BC696150-6E30-499A-83FB-5213A87BBB1C.jpeg

63109454-89B7-488A-92C8-86DBCCEEBF93.jpeg

0AB19E44-EE30-4B98-8F40-E851E0EC07AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
So much bullshit spouted during that in-car 'coversation' (LL please look up the difference between a conversation and a monologue).
I have no idea how she thinks this weekend will be any different to others?
She dumps the kids even when their supposed to be with her
She never actually goes to work
She's constantly doing just exactly as she pleases

So she'll be:
- Cooking food (shocker!)
- Walking... with a hat on (another surprise!)
- Catching up with girlfriends (cue tag along with Jess and her friends)
-Catching up with a 'mate' ( imaginary/ keep me the fuck off your insta friend Charlotte)
- Sitting alone (you hate your own company, so I call bullshit on that one)
- She just always has to be flat out (we all know that right? Right!?)

*sorry, another tacky, pink taloned, claw-shot below
You forgot to add she's got a dance lesson this weekend for a 'new style of dance' - please, please, please let it be the Irish dance with the legs flying up like Sharon Strzelecki.

• Haha

just taking a break

I can only say now that whatever she is up to is one of life’s great mysteries. What happened to Lord Lucan? Where is flight MH370? How did Holly Vallance meet and marry an English billionaire? Why is EL trying to be a young dancer from somewhere on the African continent? I have no idea and expect we will never get any good explanation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Ahh, good Fezzas of Tattle.

What in the actual fuckery is going on here? 😳Where does one even start with this fucking circus? Truly, it's gone well beyond embarrassment & despair. Surely she's having some kind of prolonged mid-life crisis or serious mental health episode?

She's totally lost her fucking marbles. She's forgotten she's a white 43yo mother of 3 and is somehow trying to morph into a 25yo single black African dance pro 🥴

This is the saddest shit I've witnessed in a bloody long time. No wonder she bawls into her pillow every night - she is the loneliest, unhappiest, most friendless & confused person on my socials.

And fuck me, that's saying something.

Reactions: 42

notgifted

VIP Member
Aarons weekend again, that makes it 6 months in a row 🤣 and she had them for 2 nights this week. Yeah, mother of the year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Platenipples

Chatty Member
She is now making sadsza. Fuck I can't with her.
I travelled through Africa in 2009 for a year and this is what they made in villages when they were starving and it was all they had. The fact she's making it and demonstrating it shows she has zero fucking clue. I'm raging.
Can someone please point this out to her , it's fucking inappropriate.

• Sad
  • Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
I think if a single middle aged overweight dad ditched his 3 kids kids off to his ex every opportinity, barely worked, didn't have security (ie own a home of some sort), loafed around and went out "dancing" with scantily clad young black women every weekend until all hours and bribed them with food etc to come and "hang out" for BBQ's there would be a huge outcry, no matter what race!

Lets not celebrate it just coz shes a woman, female empowerment etc etc ..equality and all that!

Last edited:
  • Heart

ActiveLies

VIP Member
AppropriatorLou and her midlife crisis are two separate issues for me.

It wouldn’t matter how successful and put together someone’s life is, the cultural appropriation would still be problematic. Even if Bec Judd with her millions and her established brands and partnerships decided to suddenly adopt Melbourne’s African community as her own and was attending nothing but Beats events, cooking African food and calling it ‘so special’, had a whole new group of friends that were only African, put a South African flag in her bio (I’m pretty sure her dad is South African?!) despite being WHITE African, started attending local basketball matches of teams almost exclusively filled with young African men, ditched all other organised exercise in favour of African dance classes etc etc, it would be hugely questionable and you’d have to wonder what the fuck the intended outcome was. Not many influencers do things without financial incentive either, so you’d also have to wonder how this new obsession was improving her bottom line. And that’s all separate from AmyLou being a shithouse mother in the midst of a mid life crisis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Chompers Chompers Chomper

I had a baby 3 months ago. Last night I tried on my size 12 pre-pregnancy jeans. They zipped and buttoned up, but they did not fit me! I had a muffin top and pronounced gunt, just like AmyLou. I put on exactly the same jeans in a 14 and looked 10kgs lighter.

No one can see the size on the tag, but everyone can see how the clothes fit. So wear clothes that actually fit AmyLou, regardless of the size! Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

notgifted

VIP Member
Thread suggestion :

Emmylou at the Beat 3 nights this week, a show, a dinner & ate a whole duck, bumping & grinding didn’t even score a f&$k.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Aaron probably feeds the dogs, he buys their food because Amy can’t remember to feed anyone but herself. She probably sends a text “I’m out, feed the dogs” and just assumes he’ll do it. Aaron seems to go between houses all the time for random shit anyway.
---
Also - kudos to those who can watch the stories The Beat post! They make me want to puke, it’s like watching The Blair Witch Project in the front row while on a boat in the choppiest ocean you can find 🤮
---
Last thing before I pass out - her lack of any natural talent when it comes to dancing makes me so embarrassed for her. The concentration while she stomps her feet. Then she waves her hands a bit. Then she remembers she needs to put a sex face on so all of the moves go to shit for a little bit. Then back to pure concentration while she starts stomping her hooves again. She looks like a dickhead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38