Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I attended opening night, she was in front of me as I arrived. I work for PR company so can’t randomly take sneaky shots of her in the wild while I’m technically working (especially in the theatre with no photography allowed) but I just felt very sad seeing them tbh, her seats were fairly far to the back of me, when I turned around to look before show began she had head down and in her phone, ignoring Aaron and kids! It is rather telling of her seating position amongst Melbourne influencers and celebs that were all seated in first 1/4 of the Regent stalls.
She's just a seat filler, an 'after thought'

Reactions: 17
If she was actually interested in her heritage, wouldn’t she be looking for women around her age or other mothers that she can actually relate to? her obsession with young black men is hideously embarrassing. The way she behaves is obscene and far from normal.

and she is absolutely dumping duromine, her moods are so unstable. Anyone who is feeling dejected about their own bodies from her weight loss, don’t worry. The second she stops taking it, the weight will PILE back on.

Reactions: 22
What I don't understand is if she's that unhinged he has to supervise her, why the duck is he enabling her tit behaviour by filming and photographing her? Make it make sense!!
Aaron is too dumb to be in charge of supervised visits. Supervised visits are court ordered. These two are thick as two bricks. They enable each other. Wish everyone would just get off the story that Lazylou can’t look after her children bc she has supervision requirements. Facts are Lazylou isn’t interested in looking after her kids. Full stop. Aaron is never going to have his balls. Full stop. Stop asking.
They’re both happy being run of the mill nobodies enabling each other. He loafs around doing not much and she does not much. It’s a win win Situ. They’re both lazy AF. He hangs around her cause its easy. They claim its amicably parenting. Its convenience.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ok I need to catch up- because I had emergency surgery monday evening for an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and then 12 hrs later have been back to normal parenting my small children and back at work as a healthcare worker. I'm a bit behind the threads.
But I hate hate hate this woman!!! Stop giving life advice ! You are no example to live by, you have no words of wisdom ! You are a lazy, selfish human! Just shut up!

Ok I feel better now I got that out.
Sorry to hear that, hope you’re doing ok

Reactions: 3
Aaron is too dumb to be in charge of supervised visits. Supervised visits are court ordered. These two are thick as two bricks. They enable each other. Wish everyone would just get off the story that Lazylou can’t look after her children bc she has supervision requirements. Facts are Lazylou isn’t interested in looking after her kids. Full stop. Aaron is never going to have his balls. Full stop. Stop asking.
They’re both happy being run of the mill nobodies enabling each other. He loafs around doing not much and she does not much. It’s a win win Situ. They’re both lazy AF. He hangs around her cause its easy. They claim its amicably parenting. Its convenience.
Spot on. You are 💯 percent correct. They are both lazy deceptive fools.

Reactions: 17
If she was actually interested in her heritage, wouldn’t she be looking for women around her age or other mothers that she can actually relate to? her obsession with young black men is hideously embarrassing. The way she behaves is obscene and far from normal.

and she is absolutely dumping duromine, her moods are so unstable. Anyone who is feeling dejected about their own bodies from her weight loss, don’t worry. The second she stops taking it, the weight will PILE back on.
She’s not interested in hanging with married women her age.. fact. Of any colour or race.
She’s not intellectually probably at the level of most women in their 40’s who work in careers or in the home who are somewhat aspirational. Hence the hanging out with younger peeps as they probably judge less.. she’s just grifter and most women woukd see though this..

Reactions: 20
This must chafe. She isn't on any of these.
At least these people are all known by us, no one knows who Amylou is except us Fezzas from coming across her by sheer chance, the PR photography cohort at these events can only sell actual identifiable celebs to the digital or print media otherwise they’re working for free!

Reactions: 9
She’s really trying to convince herself that she’s just having a relaxing weekend. Just say you don’t have much on, and be fine with it. It’s a long weekend, I’ve got tit all plans on too.

Reactions: 11
Boring as batshit, dodged all the juicy questions.

Claimed to know the big brown cardigans for 8mths!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Huh, well blow me over with a feather - it's ALove's weekend with the kids.
I wish the bleeping stock market was this predictable 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.