Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #77: Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s her favourite snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

MudGuts

Hey Fezzas!!! Long time watcher but first time post! You guys are epic! So glad to be here!
It’s nearly been 12 months since I stopped swallowing the Amylou garbage but I did stay recently at BullaLou where Babe made an appearance! Thought you might like to see the guestbook!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Super Cute

VIP Member
I was wondering when she’d twig on to you and block you. You did well to stay on as long as you did and all of your birthdays that she always did a shout out 🤣 Sorry you’ve been blocked.
How precious is she though? Can’t share the limelight with a cute cat who has multiple birthdays 😏🥳

I definitely think some of the Tattle lurkers would have sold me out but I pushed the boundaries so got what I deserved.

BUT I have still managed to access her shitshow so suffer in your crusty GBanger Mumma & Lurkers 🖕🏼✊🏼
1678589722308.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Amy was on amphetamines last night. Not just the jaw swinging but the lip licking, the euphoria, all of it. I took a heap of pingers and did coke and ket and speed and all sorts during my 20s and it’s the easiest thing to spot in the world. Old mate was high af. And she’s hanging with dudes holding balloons, obviously doing nangs. Pretty grim place for a 43 year old mum of 3 to choose to spend her
time.

She sex face dancing makes me so uncomfy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Can I ask, out of pure curiosity and seeking to understand, is it also inappropriate for other white people to go to these events?

If you watch the Beats stories there’s a couple of white people (I’m using the descriptor ‘white people’ as a means of identifying them in the stories) that are going hell for leather on the D floor, just like Emmy. One of them even ends up on stage.

Are these events not open for all to become educated and enjoy the African culture and this style of music?

I know these events aren’t exclusive to Emmys seemingly obsession with the African culture but I’m just asking myself the question - why shouldn’t she be involved in the music, dancing, food experiences of this particular culture? Is it because she’s older than the average there? Cos that’s pretty ageist if that’s one of the reasons…

I have alot of reasons to snark on her but I’ve been thinking about this particular one and apart from her bad dancing, camel toe, flesh flashing and poor hygiene I’m not sure it’s an issue for me anymore 🧐
It’s because she’s not simply appreciating it. She’s taken it on as a new identity. She’s diving head first into the ‘fun’ parts of a culture with zero understanding of where the culture has come from, the struggles that the music, dancing, food and lifestyle is borne of and is doing it all as some performative costume in the pursuit of getting a root. I got questioned early on when I said it but I stand by my belief that she is culturally appropriating and it’s completely predatory in nature. Someone’s race, ethnicity, customs and culture are not a little hobby to be temporarily fascinated by as you go about your life with the privilege of being white passing/presenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Super Cute

VIP Member
Dear Diary
I am so grateful to have eaten a delicious vegetarian lasagna, be showered and sitting in my old lady recliner watching Virgin River and not getting a sweaty crumpet while and high on vape fumes in some ex tyre factory downtown Nth Melbourne.
Love Cutie xo
1678619008214.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
this is fabulous 🤣🤣 I wanted my thread suggestion to win, but now I want yours to win it’s spot on 😂😂
My Year 8 English teacher once told me I was one of the most creative writers she’d ever taught, and she was excited for my future. I’m sure she’d be so proud that I’m a Tattle thread title writing expert…. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s worn the highly visible camel toe shorts and is dancing like she did on the pier.

A white 43 year old mother of 3 children From Port Melbourne

You cannot make this shit up.

• Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
I’ve now joined the ranks of the blocked! Not sure if she was incredibly annoyed by all my birthdays 🥳 or someone who slid into my DMs this morning was actually part of her undercover crew 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Super Cute

VIP Member
What did the DM say?!
Just a follow request from a few weeks ago. They didn’t answer my question back then so I didn’t accept and then they messaged me saying something cryptic but using words like vibe and bewdiful. It was a short exchange and probably innocent buuuuttttt now I’m blocked 🥺 and very paranoid 😂🫣

Fezzas I’ve come to terms with it. The dumpster fire that is her life was having a negative affect on mine so I feel like I can breathe a little easier now 😮💨
00F5DAE3-69D1-423F-BE19-ADF76704EDB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

dartsmokingpony

Ok I need to catch up- because I had emergency surgery monday evening for an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and then 12 hrs later have been back to normal parenting my small children and back at work as a healthcare worker. I'm a bit behind the threads.

But I hate hate hate this woman!!! Stop giving life advice ! You are no example to live by, you have no words of wisdom ! You are a lazy, selfish human! Just shut up!

Ok I feel better now I got that out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Plagiarou

Emmylou Loves #77: New crew sucking at the teat, but still solo at the Beat. Fingering sadza and meat, the cultural approp is not discrete!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t have a problem with the going to the markets, having dance lessons etc - my problem with her doing all this is the absolute joy on her face when she does all these things compared to the the lack of joy on her face when she is with her kids. I don’t care what size she is, whether she’s into Afro music, basketball etc - my biggest gripe with her is what an arsehole Mum she is and how unloved and unimportant those kids must feel!! She could still be into all of that AND give those kids 100% of her when they are with her….but she doesn’t. And that’s not fair on them. She posts the most inappropriate things and one day the kids will see, if they haven’t already. Those 3 little souls deserve so much better than a Mum who is happier when they aren’t around 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 45