Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I need to catch up- because I had emergency surgery monday evening for an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and then 12 hrs later have been back to normal parenting my small children and back at work as a healthcare worker. I'm a bit behind the threads.

But I hate hate hate this woman!!! Stop giving life advice ! You are no example to live by, you have no words of wisdom ! You are a lazy, selfish human! Just shut up!

Ok I feel better now I got that out.
So sorry to hear that...x

Reactions: 4
No Friday night MOOMBA for the kids plus Aaron could tag along. Guesno free tickets.
Her kids are the perfect age for family night at Moomba.

To be frank it’s boring but it’s memory making.

And where she lives its a $20 Uber or a direct 15 minute tram ride for a few hours of kids fun.

Was she overexcited getting the kids off to Aaron for his 4 day weekend this morning; even made them breakfast.Couldn’t let them spend the morning sleeping or lazying about, had to ship them off and out. Out of the way. See you Tuesday Kids and back to Aaron’s on Wednesday for her Dickehead night.

Reactions: 15
I CANNOT keep up with these threads and it's breaking my heart.

Has anyone mentioned GuruLou? Can't wait for her to release a branded journal with her face on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would hate to have Amylou in the office. She's loud, steals food and does no work.

Must be quite some friend to drive him to the airport as that's the only reason why she paid someone to clean her car.

Amylou needs to tidy/clear out her house. Blast the afrobeats and get rid of that crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aarons weekend again, that makes it 6 months in a row 🤣 and she had them for 2 nights this week. Yeah, mother of the year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
In replying to the question about the guys.... she did say "without going into too much detail I met them about 8 months ago". So does that tie in with Babe v.1, and they are his mates?

Also, where the hell is Anthony, Eli & Co?!

Reactions: 16
In replying to the question about the guys.... she did say "without going into too much detail I met them about 8 months ago". So does that tie in with Babe v.1, and they are his mates?

Makes sense. She started embracing African sausages back in August. When she went to Queen Vic Markets.

Reactions: 11
Hey Fezzas!!! Long time watcher but first time post! You guys are epic! So glad to be here!
It’s nearly been 12 months since I stopped swallowing the Amylou garbage but I did stay recently at BullaLou where Babe made an appearance! Thought you might like to see the guestbook!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Bali is cracking down on inappropriate clothing. If she ever goes back, she will have to leave the crop tops at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The question was "How did you meet..." and she replied with the "8 months ago" so didn't actually answer the question at all. DodgyLou

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey Fezzas!!! Long time watcher but first time post! You guys are epic! So glad to be here!
It’s nearly been 12 months since I stopped swallowing the Amylou garbage but I did stay recently at BullaLou where Babe made an appearance! Thought you might like to see the guestbook!
What an opening post @MudGuts 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.