Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Argh I've got to stop watching her stories with the volume on, everything she is saying is so wrong!!!

She clearly has no idea what 'creature comforts' are if she thinks they include 'going out dancing' (ie an example she gave of giving up some creature comforts to focus on a bigger goal)
Faaark! To most people, creature comforts mean: : food, warmth, or special accommodations that gives comfort

Also, she NEVER acknowledges her Vietnamese heritage other than inhaling the food and the crap about embracing her Zimbabwean background... she does realise that her father is white, right?!
She's so full of crap.
There's no need for her to embrace either, I'm not saying she has to, but when she SAYS that she is, it's complete bullshit.
The only Vietnamese things she likes is the food, and we all know the reason she's suddenly into afro influences...

Reactions: 20
Firstly, lost my tit over "Paddylou". My background is Irish as well, but you don't see me eating Guiness Pie and bacon and cabbage every night and dropping the Irish flag in my Insta bio.
Secondly, agree with @StickyTapeTits she's totally used the term creature comforts in the wrong context. It's got nothing to do with partying and going out it's to do with your creature comforts at home. duck she's a dimwit.
Lastly, very interesting about Alove being at & Juliet. They must have agreed not to mention that little fact as Sage was home alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
***Interesting Fact Fezzas***

AmyLou attended @Juliet with Aaron and the girls last night, he was taking photos of the three but stood back for any photo opportunities for himself, this could possibly confirm those rumours of “supervised visits” so interesting that AmyLou hides him from these type of events!!! Sage probably had a great night home alone at his dads, perfectly acceptable for a Year 7 lad tbh!

Why the duck is she feeling daunted by the long weekend, she has no kids for next four days, no work and no social life and no friends??? Not that daunting really you old mole!
What I don't understand is if she's that unhinged he has to supervise her, why the duck is he enabling her tit behaviour by filming and photographing her? Make it make sense!!

Reactions: 19
***Interesting Fact Fezzas***

AmyLou attended @Juliet with Aaron and the girls last night, he was taking photos of the three but stood back for any photo opportunities for himself, this could possibly confirm those rumours of “supervised visits” so interesting that AmyLou hides him from these type of events!!! Sage probably had a great night home alone at his dads, perfectly acceptable for a Year 7 lad tbh!

Why the duck is she feeling daunted by the long weekend, she has no kids for next four days, no work and no social life and no friends??? Not that daunting really you old mole!
It's daunting because she is alone. The worst thing in the world to her but she doesn't appreciate it when she has her kids.

Reactions: 9
duck.. I was born in the UK and lived here since little but you don’t see me scoffing pork pies on the daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Argh I've got to stop watching her stories with the volume on, everything she is saying is so wrong!!!

She clearly has no idea what 'creature comforts' are if she thinks they include 'going out dancing' (ie an example she gave of giving up some creature comforts to focus on a bigger goal)
Faaark! To most people, creature comforts mean: : food, warmth, or special accommodations that gives comfort

Also, she NEVER acknowledges her Vietnamese heritage other than inhaling the food and the crap about embracing her Zimbabwean background... she does realise that her father is white, right?!
She's so full of crap.
There's no need for her to embrace either, I'm not saying she has to, but when she SAYS that she is, it's complete bullshit.
The only Vietnamese things she likes is the food, and we all know the reason she's suddenly into afro influences...
She really could've found a decent market is she was smart enough to cook food and embrace her parent culture/s. Being from a Zimbabwean/Vietnamese background would've made her quite unique and she could've rudeness that all the way to the bank bit let's face it, she's just plain stupid.

Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is if she's that unhinged he has to supervise her, why the duck is he enabling her tit behaviour by filming and photographing her? Make it make sense!!
To help her keep up her facade, it’s her only means of income & paying the bills

Reactions: 8
She's fucked alright.......so proud of the fact that she's had her car cleaned and it's spotless, yet she lives in filth at home.

Clean your bleeping house this weekend instead of chasing dick.

Reactions: 18
You Fezzas are cracking me up this afternoon.

Still cannot believe that soft-cock ALove was the whipping boy taking photos and videos last night. He really has lost his balls - what a weak, emotionally abused man-child.

Reactions: 13
You Fezzas are cracking me up this afternoon.

Still cannot believe that soft-cock ALove was the whipping boy taking photos and videos last night. He really has lost his balls - what a weak, emotionally abused man-child.
I doubt he ever had any....balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Firstly, lost my tit over "Paddylou". My background is Irish as well, but you don't see me eating Guiness Pie and bacon and cabbage every night and dropping the Irish flag in my Insta bio.
Secondly, agree with @StickyTapeTits she's totally used the term creature comforts in the wrong context. It's got nothing to do with partying and going out it's to do with your creature comforts at home. duck she's a dimwit.
Lastly, very interesting about Alove being at & Juliet. They must have agreed not to mention that little fact as Sage was home alone.
How'd you super sleuth fezzas find out Alove was &Juliet?

Reactions: 8
It's daunting because she is alone. The worst thing in the world to her but she doesn't appreciate it when she has her kids.
I was very surprised to see him tagging along, she ignored him the whole time but Camellia was never far from his side, the PR photographers had no choice but to take their pic but Aaron stood back but I notice on all the socials of my PR mates, AmyLou appears in none of them. When she’s not filming herself or being filmed her head was down the entire time scrolling on her phone while she ignored the kids and Aaron.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
duck.. I was born in the UK and lived here since little but you don’t see me scoffing pork pies on the daily!
Same! One of my parents is also brown. I'm all for embracing your culture and heritage but what she does ain't it.

Reactions: 7
How'd you super sleuth fezzas find out Alove was &Juliet?
I attended opening night, she was in front of me as I arrived. I work for PR company so can’t randomly take sneaky shots of her in the wild while I’m technically working (especially in the theatre with no photography allowed) but I just felt very sad seeing them tbh, her seats were fairly far to the back of me, when I turned around to look before show began she had head down and in her phone, ignoring Aaron and kids! It is rather telling of her seating position amongst Melbourne influencers and celebs that were all seated in first 1/4 of the Regent stalls.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.