Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg new thread! Woken up to see Emmy showing us to write in our work books like in grade 2.. šŸ¤£
Some of us have tertiary and post grad writing skills! This is bleeping as low brow as it gets.. we are starting from a VERY low base line here.. but at least we know she can write!
Thatā€™s debatable. Did we see how she spelt anxious??? I think it went something like ā€¦ aXous.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, new thread, again?!?! šŸ¤ÆšŸ˜‚

I just wanted to comment on her latest bullshit promotion of ashwaganda and journalling... why the duck would anyone believe this kind of tit promotes refreshing sleep or helps with stress in any way when she very consistently complains of poor sleep and displays some very fucked up signs of emotional instability?!?!

She is the WORST example of well it all works!!!
My thoughts EXACTLY. OprahLou GuruLou is hardly in a position to promote the benefits of journaling. Get your house in order first HighPriestessLou before you preach. Sheā€™s a narcisstic friendless out of touch MORON.

Reactions: 12
Not everyone has no mates to turn to for the weekend like you LoserLou.
You highlighted that when you had no girlfriends to showout on IWD.
And those extra women you did a shout to are not mates, they are professionals you paid 5 years ago to try make your media career happen.

Reactions: 17
I feel like BabeV.10 is back on the scene after the meatbang crewhang the other night, but heā€™s not as, all in as he was in round 1. Sheā€™s hoping to bring him down, like a Lion with a gazelle, with her homemade sadza (itā€™s soooo speeeshuul to her) and hopefully a segshual bra (to fill the Grifto Bingo card). Watch this space for an under pillow surprise in the future, closely followed by a cease and desist.
---
I'm curious, where have her original mates Anthony, Eli etc gone????
Sheā€™s rolling through them like a bad case of food poisoning. Or theyā€™re all laid up with an actual not a literal & metaphorical case of food poisoning. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had a baby 3 months ago. Last night I tried on my size 12 pre-pregnancy jeans. They zipped and buttoned up, but they did not fit me! I had a muffin top and pronounced gunt, just like AmyLou. I put on exactly the same jeans in a 14 and looked 10kgs lighter.

No one can see the size on the tag, but everyone can see how the clothes fit. So wear clothes that actually fit AmyLou, regardless of the size! Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
HahahahahaWHATTHEFUCKISSHEONABOUT??!!

witch has 3-4 days every single week without her kids. This ā€œlonely long weekendā€ TED talk rubbish is funnier than that stand-up comedy routine she did.

4 days of crying and olive breadsticks incomingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So much bullshit spouted during that in-car 'coversation' (LL please look up the difference between a conversation and a monologue).
I have no idea how she thinks this weekend will be any different to others?
She dumps the kids even when their supposed to be with her
She never actually goes to work
She's constantly doing just exactly as she pleases

So she'll be:
- Cooking food (shocker!)
- Walking... with a hat on (another surprise!)
- Catching up with girlfriends (cue tag along with Jess and her friends)
-Catching up with a 'mate' ( imaginary/ keep me the duck off your insta friend Charlotte)
- Sitting alone (you hate your own company, so I call bullshit on that one)
- She just always has to be flat out (we all know that right? Right!?)

*sorry, another tacky, pink taloned, claw-shot below
You forgot to add she's got a dance lesson this weekend for a 'new style of dance' - please, please, please let it be the Irish dance with the legs flying up like Sharon Strzelecki.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What the hell is she going on about in the car? People do not need life lessons from you PsychologistLou.
Also, if your gut roll is bulging out over the top of your skirt then that should be a *fairly* good indication that youā€™re in the wrong size clothing.

Iā€™m sick of this witch. Iā€™m out āœŒ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hereditary jaw swing is back in action.
I think she might be back on her happy pills, sheā€™s all up and about and no Debbie downer moods anywhere to be seen!

Love that she just rocked up to the office just before 2pm and is straight into stuffing her face. No work to be done.

• Haha
Sheā€™s still carrying on like a Therapist in the Zoe Loss offices . STFU. Now talking about Zimbabwean heritage because of her father - just clinging onto it because of her sudden love for Afro beats and cardigan. My heritage is Scottish, Iā€™m not about to wear a kilt and eat haggis!

DB6FEF2F-9260-412D-9982-40FBCB16AD58.jpeg
]

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Moomba this weekend - pupil free day for the girls - Perfect weatherā€¦ would be an ideal day to take them to check out the sights! Not mummalou. She needs a full day to herself so she can take off last nights make up & maybe make some more freezer wraps and podado salad
Didn't she used to read? I swear there was a book she loved that she was rereading. If I had kids and had a weekend off, it would be spent organizing my pantry or my closet and/or reading on the couch!! But I don't have a personality disorder.

Reactions: 18
Calm down. Your workmates sorted you lunch. Guess what Lou, it happens all the time when you actually work every day. Colleagues look out for each other. It's quite common.
She has to post everytime someone does something nice for her because it's so rare.

Reactions: 16
Didn't she used to read? I swear there was a book she loved that she was rereading. If I had kids and had a weekend off, it would be spent organizing my pantry or my closet and/or reading on the couch!! But I don't have a personality disorder.
She loved Aarons favourite book for a long time and carried it around everywhere - just after he left us.

• Haha
Amy learnt a new word and canā€™t stop using it:
Daunting
As in she finds parenting daunting, she finds spending time with The Children daunting, she finds reading the room daunting, not being a bleepā€¦.daunting (I have to find another word for her, I feel crass calling her the c word constantly)

• Haha
Ok I need to catch up- because I had emergency surgery monday evening for an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and then 12 hrs later have been back to normal parenting my small children and back at work as a healthcare worker. I'm a bit behind the threads.

But I hate hate hate this woman!!! Stop giving life advice ! You are no example to live by, you have no words of wisdom ! You are a lazy, selfish human! Just shut up!

Ok I feel better now I got that out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
1. Who decides the price points for these pieces? Are they planned around Amy's personal shopping budget?
2. Since when does satin stretch?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok I need to catch up- because I had emergency surgery monday evening for an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and then 12 hrs later have been back to normal parenting my small children and back at work as a healthcare worker. I'm a bit behind the threads.

But I hate hate hate this woman!!! Stop giving life advice ! You are no example to live by, you have no words of wisdom ! You are a lazy, selfish human! Just shut up!

Ok I feel better now I got that out.
Hope you are doing ok - sounds like a traumatic week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yo Diddly ...Yo Amy!!!! Hmmmm instead of "Checkpoints" for the daunting , Long weekend , U flop!!! How about cleaning ur stinky house??? How about wiping out the fridge, the pantry, get a headstart on school lunches next week? In a grocery shop..... maybe STAY HOME and be a ya know....be a MOTHER!!!!! U fckn low life cow!!! I swear I would punch her in the face right now, She has me that triggered!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So had lunch at the SMM with Aaron and The Children but less than an hour later scoffing down a second lunch at ā€œthe officeā€.

Hello 25kgā€¦.
9FC891CC-4ED8-4A85-89DA-7811348E16B8.jpeg

Also justifying her obsession with the African culture as connecting with her heritage. Funny that all we see of her connecting with her Vietnamese heritage is eating the food occasionally šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.