Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I need to catch up- because I had emergency surgery monday evening for an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and then 12 hrs later have been back to normal parenting my small children and back at work as a healthcare worker. I'm a bit behind the threads.

But I hate hate hate this woman!!! Stop giving life advice ! You are no example to live by, you have no words of wisdom ! You are a lazy, selfish human! Just shut up!

Ok I feel better now I got that out.
Oh gosh, sending you lots of love!!! I hope you’re coping okay ❤❤❤

Reactions: 10
So had lunch at the SMM with Aaron and The Children but less than an hour later scoffing down a second lunch at “the office”.

Hello 25kg….View attachment 2017385
Also justifying her obsession with the African culture as connecting with her heritage. Funny that all we see of her connecting with her Vietnamese heritage is eating the food occasionally 😏
She’s an imbecile. That giggle. Her connection with heritage is eating food and seeking dick. Plain and simple. I’m more Southern African than her (honestly am) and you wouldn’t actually know it about me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The clothes she's showing at Zoe Loss are foul. Those hippy printed pink and orange pants.... they look like something BOZO the clown would wear.

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Calm down. Your workmates sorted you lunch. Guess what Lou, it happens all the time when you actually work every day. Colleagues look out for each other. It's quite common.
She has to post everytime someone does something nice for her because it's so rare.
But this cow already said she had lunch with Aaron and the girls at the market. Now she’s eating again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The clothes she's showing at Zoe Loss are foul. Those hippy printed pink and orange pants.... they look like something BOZO the clown would wear.

🤡
Why buy from there they are always late getting out new season stuff. Why online shop when you get it cheaper elsewhere

454A5C93-6B53-488A-B757-FA93580FD055.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I think this witch honestly believes the tit she dribbles! She is a prime example of a narc, where if they tell the same lies over and over again then in their mind it becomes the truth. She honestly thinks she an inspirational example of someone who has had a relationship fall apart and she has rebuilt herself through long walks, journaling and ticking off checkpoints. She is here you guys showing us how it's done!!!!

Reactions: 15
That mouth story her fanciful idea of her reality it is so far removed from what we see.

Reactions: 13
Sorry but what the duck is she waffling on about. Missing out and sacrificing for a long term goal mmmm the only people missing out on things and sacrificing are your 3 kids.
Also we should all get our housework done over the weekend so on Monday we can do work business and business calls. duck does she realise Monday is a public holiday in Victoria not even the banks are open.
Are the Collingwood staff coming in on Monday, hope she pays the award public holiday rate if they are.

Reactions: 15
Amy learnt a new word and can’t stop using it:
Daunting
As in she finds parenting daunting, she finds spending time with The Children daunting, she finds reading the room daunting, not being a bleep….daunting (I have to find another word for her, I feel crass calling her the c word constantly)
How about Cockwomble?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ummm, two things real quick.

1. Going out partying or going to a friends’ birthday are not “creature comforts”

2. “Patternway” is not a word

Please stop talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
***Interesting Fact Fezzas***

AmyLou attended @Juliet with Aaron and the girls last night, he was taking photos of the three but stood back for any photo opportunities for himself, this could possibly confirm those rumours of “supervised visits” so interesting that AmyLou hides him from these type of events!!! Sage probably had a great night home alone at his dads, perfectly acceptable for a Year 7 lad tbh!

Why the duck is she feeling daunted by the long weekend, she has no kids for next four days, no work and no social life and no friends??? Not that daunting really you old mole!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Calm down. Your workmates sorted you lunch. Guess what Lou, it happens all the time when you actually work every day. Colleagues look out for each other. It's quite common.
She has to post everytime someone does something nice for her because it's so rare.
Exactly she is making out it was prepared specially for her when in fact she is just getting the leftovers.

Reactions: 6
Looking like the green mushroom from Mario ...and sorry love some people can't even afford the fuel to drive to their REAL job don't be acting like this is some bewdiful price for one outfit!
The greens don't match!!!!! And those skirt and jacket sets....each one was more hideous than the next. Do people really wear that crap in Australia? I only know California but no one around here would be caught dead in those ugly sets. They look cheap and like they are flammable.

And did you hear her say if you worry you are missing out on things during the weekend, take that time to do some housework so you can be ahead when you start the week. Like she would ever do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.