Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Its the African way' SURELY bleeping NOT she actually said this?!

Stop this stage 5 weirdo 'look at me Babe' bullshit. You can fancy a bloke without doing what you're doing Lou Lou.

I truly hope with every fibre in my body she is called out for what she is doing. It's not funny anymore, it's downright bleeping offensive.

Reactions: 28
Much cultural expert.

Because the right hand is designated the hand you eat with (rudyi), it is considered impolite to eat sadza with your left hand - even if you are left handed and may feel more comfortable doing so. Thus to be polite, and show respect for your host or hostess, you always use your right hand to eat[\i]

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Glad you are a Great Aunt, because you are a terrible Mother. But let's allow your nephew to decide how "Great" you are.

Reactions: 15
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong (likely I am wrong lol) but did she not say eating was natural to her as part of her Asian heritage too? Or something like that. However I donā€™t see eating with your hands common for a country like Vietnamese, only South East Asian countries?

Reactions: 6
Thread title:

Moved on from pho, late to dfo, Amy goes to beat, it sure is a treat!

Yes I know pho is pronounced fur but whatevs lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emmylou Loves #77: Gettinā€™ on the gear & dancinā€™ on the pier, Sadzaā€™s her favourite snack ā€˜cos AmyLouā€™s now black!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
She could have paid for her and the kids to go to WA to see the family with the amount of cash sheā€™s been splashing around on herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Did she even get her nephewā€™s permission to share this pure, unfiltered joyous image with 120K strangers (plus the ā€˜blockedā€™ fezzas like me who tune in by other means)?

She will froth on this bewdiful gorjus ā€˜Great Auntyā€™ addition to her rĆ©sumĆ© for awhile in the hope that she will be catering to her community that arenā€™t interested in watching a horney Tellytubby high on V and oxtail jiggle and grind her way around Melbourneā€™s piers.

Or she wonā€™t give a tit about engagement with anyone other than her sole focus atm which is the hunt for BBC. Watch her start calling herself the African word for Great Aunty or some other connectionā€¦
497D1DD2-8973-4A08-961D-D431BB078B45.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion:

Thread 77 with emmy-loo loves, dancing to afro beats the grossest person in the club

Grossest could be changed to any other adjective to describe the gem that is grubby loo
Oldest
Whitest
Chubbiest
Craziest
Smelliest
The list goes on šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Emmylou Loves #77: Gettinā€™ on the gear & dancinā€™ on the pier, Sadzaā€™s her favourite snack ā€˜cos AmyLouā€™s now black!
Hilarious!

I was not prepared for the visual of the oxtail spew being put in the bowl. I almost vomited my morning coffee and that would have been a tragedy after the week Iā€™ve had. And the eating with her hands - she said thatā€™s how she eats chicken wings and rice. I would love to see how someone eats chicken wings other than with their hands, but the rice, does she eat it grain by grain or scoops a dirty handful? The actual African people sheā€™s attached herself to donā€™t seem to use their hands to eat so why is she doing it?

I love how she was at Aaronā€™s to hang out with the girls yet she was slumped on his couch watching tv. Not spending time with her girls. Get in there and play with them. What a sloth.

Reactions: 23
Even the Beats crew are paid actors now!
No one deals with Amy unless they are Compensated lol

And rightly so!! Imagine being around her!!

D0524FFD-27BF-4E1C-98CF-64AEFA906AE1.jpeg
DA0F8319-66CC-4941-BABC-98AC95DA31D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no words for the African food.. I spent a bit if time growing up in Zimbabwe and Ethiopia as a young child expat and know the food.. but really this is not how Caucasians usually behave and eat as part of their culture.. itā€™s African culture not yours Lardy so respect that.. yours is sausage rolls and cheezels.. leave it at that.

But that last inspo clip just broke meā€¦ā€ she doesnā€™t need your moneyā€¦ she has all of thatā€.. Iā€™m dead tonight!!!!
---

How selfish and disruptive to the poor kids to do. One night in the middle of the week.. my kids wouod rebel. Why canā€™t they just do a straight 7 days each? No one works away or has a high pressure job .. why? Poor kids
It would be different if she was actually in Africa and respecting the culture by eating the way they do. The fact that she is alone in her kitchen and still eating food in that way (without cutlery) is just plain weird. I would hate eating with my fingers. Watching her do that made me want to send her a stern message and get blocked. I'm bleeping over her, she is grotesque.
---
Sorry Fezzas. šŸ™‰
Not bad :sick::sick: The way she says that makes me want to kick her hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
this is fabulous šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I wanted my thread suggestion to win, but now I want yours to win itā€™s spot on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
# air jordons for lou, who hasnt got a clue, stomping at beats, more oxtail and sadza meat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread #77ā€¦.African Amy at Beats on the Nangs, gangbangs in the hovel and now eats with her hands..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.