Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lost 40 followers over the weekend
I was one of them. I couldn’t even hate follow anymore. I will just come on here for the updates. She disgusts me too much. When she posted mocking Margaret who dm’d her saying she changed and laughed I thought that’s it for me. That’s your audience you’re laughing at. I hope she keeps losing followers

Reactions: 34
Might be an unpopular opinion here but I reckon she’s so manic she probably doesn’t require the hardcore drugs… she’s definitely unstable - with or without the chemical additives.

She is 100% a narcissist. She sees no wrong in ANYTHING she does. Which is why she can party and behave like she does - she simply does not fault herself in any way and most certainly cannot truly reflect how others around her may see her.

I can’t recall exactly why I followed her initially - but I feel her sense of joy and naivety perhaps was enjoyable to begin with - until I soon realised it’s simply entitlement and self absorption neatly disguised in a c*nt wrapper.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She will be feeling like tit tomorrow that’s for sure. After her stories this morning I’m convinced she was still off her face today. This week will be a witch for her!
Terrible Tuesdays coming up!

No way she's had weight loss surgery or on any weight loss injectables with a plate of food this size.....that's more than I eat in a week!

Screenshot_20230313_215026_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She sure knows how to um handle a long black object🤭
You gotta check it out 😆
I had to stop watching I nearly pissed my pants! Whose benefit was that for I wonder? Look what I can do boys ☺😂🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
---
Yeah, Tuesday when the kids come home she will be all sad and depressed, like usual. Get the kids for one night I bet
I bet they will be shipped back to limpy on Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread #77:

The gunt slouch on ALoves couch we did not need to see. Man's gonna need a bacterial wipe or 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s a real shame she drives a Mitsubishi and not a Mazda. Feel like there’s some real thread title potential with the sadza rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have no words for the African food.. I spent a bit if time growing up in Zimbabwe and Ethiopia as a young child expat and know the food.. but really this is not how Caucasians usually behave and eat as part of their culture.. it’s African culture not yours Lardy so respect that.. yours is sausage rolls and cheezels.. leave it at that.

But that last inspo clip just broke me…” she doesn’t need your money… she has all of that”.. I’m dead tonight!!!!
---
I had to stop watching I nearly pissed my pants! Whose benefit was that for I wonder? Look what I can do boys ☺😂🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
---

I bet they will be shipped back to limpy on Wednesday
How selfish and disruptive to the poor kids to do. One night in the middle of the week.. my kids wouod rebel. Why can’t they just do a straight 7 days each? No one works away or has a high pressure job .. why? Poor kids

• Sad
She’s off her rocker. Making “ in” jokes about the sadza. She’s getting her rocks off over that offal.

She should have zero custody of those kids.

Reactions: 13
Emmylou Loves #77: New crew sucking at the teat, but still solo at the Beat. Fingering sadza and meat, the cultural approp is not discrete!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Usually Starving African kids you see
Eating with hands. This bish has NO respect. Heres an idea Amy, Why don't you move to Africa!! Be free!!! Dance on outta here!! Leave the children for good! They may actually have a better shot at life without you influencing them any longer!!! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

6752175E-69FD-432D-8ED8-99FB620E82E2.jpeg
CE045467-5FE6-44C8-8D23-1CC0501A4F9F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly I thought her sitting almost naked on her exs couch today was going to be the most batshit thing I’d see today 😂 it just got wilder and wilder

• Haha
I can’t believe she said she was going to film her making the dish for her community, like she thinks people want to watch her making the equivalent to boiled rice?
She even said it was like polenta. It's also like thick grits. Every culture has a dish like this. Get over yourself, Amy.

Reactions: 15
I caaann’t with her. It’s all too much. It feels natural to her to eat with her hands cause it’s the African way?! You’re not African!
I don’t think it’s problematic for her to enjoy a different culture but she thinks she’s part of it. The tone deafness of an Aussie born half white/half Vietnamese woman claiming to be part of the black African culture is the problematic part.

Reactions: 44
I caaann’t with her. It’s all too much. It feels natural to her to eat with her hands cause it’s the African way?! You’re not African!
I don’t think it’s problematic for her to enjoy a different culture but she thinks she’s part of it. The tone deafness of an Aussie born half white/half Vietnamese woman claiming to be part of the black African culture is the problematic part.
Exactly. How much more can this escalate?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.