Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also... she can remember choreography, but can't remember to put the bins out or where her son lives? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think she reads here herself. It’s a lot to read and go through and as much as she thrives on attention she isn’t a reader. We’ve seen her stammer her way through basic thank you cards and the fact she couldn’t read the spotlight cake.

I definitely think SallySue does though, and the mean girl she is probably is ecstatic to go back to Amy and let her know what’s being said and riling Amy up. Young Leah probably does too. Then they goad her into addressing bits and pieces. I wonder if Jess put her PR hat on for a second and gave Amy a few home truths about how she’s destroying her image and Amy, the arrogant prick she is, lost her tit and cut her off as a “hater”.

I can’t get into the discussion about whether or not she’s being out of line with this new found cultural appreciation/appropriation. I’m not educated enough and terrified of saying ignorant tit. I will say I think it’s gross and goes way beyond appreciation. You can for sure love Afro beats, for sure love the cuisine and fashion, for sure love going to Beats and dancing your heart out, for sure have close friends from other parts of the world without it being appropriation. The crowd at Beats on the weekend shows that. No one is denying that. Amy is using her father as leverage and this is what I’m struggling with.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I truly cannot understand how any of her dance teachers put up with her. The sooky whining voice when she doesn't want to freestyle is soooooo bleeping irritating.
Grow up AmyLou, you're allegedly an adult. Who is paying to get better (?!) at dancing. Woman up, and just do it.

Reactions: 16
She’s dancing again. Lee the instructor must be loving the 💰💰💰💰

View attachment 2026560
Hahahaha!!

I'm pissing myself laughing.

Since when did MoulinLou's little jogging on the spot dance move become part of the African dance culture.😂😂

I'm am pleased to see though that LL is taking water safety seriously and providing her own buoyancy ring, just incase she jogs off the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can only say now that whatever she is up to is one of life’s great mysteries. What happened to Lord Lucan? Where is flight MH370? How did Holly Vallance meet and marry an English billionaire? Why is EL trying to be a young dancer from somewhere on the African continent? I have no idea and expect we will never get any good explanation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes I wonder who is filming today..🧐
She’s wearing her brand new shoes today for the first time and she’s dancing in them. I don’t know about you but I like to wear my new shoes in a little before wearing them for a long time. I’ll laugh if she gets mega blisters from them!!! 🤣🤣
---
I can only say now that whatever she is up to is one of life’s great mysteries. What happened to Lord Lucan? Where is flight MH370? How did Holly Vallance meet and marry an English billionaire? Why is EL trying to be a young dancer from somewhere on the African continent? I have no idea and expect we will never get any good explanation
I snorted at this!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg no your fajitas are not traditional 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ stop saying you're not sure, you know they're not !! You're making steak wraps with some seasoning on them. Seasoning that you're making up from crap in your cupboard. Goddamn, on what planet would you even remotely suggest that's traditional?!

And saying the word over and over and trying for a Mexican accent is ABSOLUTELY GROSS. FFS this woman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm a big sneaker fan, but those Air Jordans she purchased wouldn't be my first choice. In my opinion, they are ugly. But there is nothing I like about her or her fashion sense anyway.

Reactions: 15
Shes the typical - Oh if I just buy the most exxy dance type shoe, I can magically dance!!!

Sure ok HippetyHop Lou!!!

Good to see Centre Stink Sally back on the cash in hand clock!!

All those 80's aerobics moves ,
Not helping the rolls of thunder!!
E6B013A3-263E-4A03-9ECD-EB430F64CC34.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Omg no your fajitas are not traditional 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ stop saying you're not sure, you know they're not !! You're making steak wraps with some seasoning on them. Seasoning that you're making up from crap in your cupboard. Goddamn, on what planet would you even remotely suggest that's traditional?!

And saying the word over and over and trying for a Mexican accent is ABSOLUTELY GROSS. FFS this woman 🤦‍♀️
C’mon Wednesday night roots and segs bra 🤞🏼
F1F2A3B2-D77A-4093-A313-043E5F2412AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she reads here herself. It’s a lot to read and go through and as much as she thrives on attention she isn’t a reader. We’ve seen her stammer her way through basic thank you cards and the fact she couldn’t read the spotlight cake.

I definitely think SallySue does though, and the mean girl she is probably is ecstatic to go back to Amy and let her know what’s being said and riling Amy up. Young Leah probably does too. Then they goad her into addressing bits and pieces. I wonder if Jess put her PR hat on for a second and gave Amy a few home truths about how she’s destroying her image and Amy, the arrogant prick she is, lost her tit and cut her off as a “hater”.

I can’t get into the discussion about whether or not she’s being out of line with this new found cultural appreciation/appropriation. I’m not educated enough and terrified of saying ignorant tit. I will say I think it’s gross and goes way beyond appreciation. You can for sure love Afro beats, for sure love the cuisine and fashion, for sure love going to Beats and dancing your heart out, for sure have close friends from other parts of the world without it being appropriation. The crowd at Beats on the weekend shows that. No one is denying that. Amy is using her father as leverage and this is what I’m struggling with.
100% agree she doesn't actually read here but for sure Sally Sue or one of her other paid minions does and I reckon you're on the money with Jess too 💯

What TF is this dumb move?!
Looks like she's flicking the bean.
Screenshot_20230314_113846_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seeing that wet wipe Aaron sitting on the couch with her yesterday like that made me vomit. There is no hope for him. I thought he was seeing someone and actually looked really good - happy! - a few months back but he's just reverted back to his comfy spot in this tit show.
---
100% agree she doesn't actually read here but for sure Sally Sue or one of her other paid minions does and I reckon you're on the money with Jess too 💯

View attachment 2026624
I wonder how many cruise passengers are watching with their binoculars like ...

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Another typical day at FuckedUpLou HQ - African dancing and fingering meat. Oh the joys I seem to be missing out on in my life 🥴
I really need to manifest a bit harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2026624
I wondered the same thing about this, ahem 'move' too... although was leaning towards "juggling ma balls"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is going to be selling THE green Melb Cup Dress!!!! 😂😂😂🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Get ur 💰💰💰💵💵 ready Fezzas!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.