Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Culture appropriation aside, does it rage trigger anyone else when she blows on hot food? RAGE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So I heard back from the folks at Omnia and they said the bill was paid in full, no collab or discount…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No sign of AfricanLou this morning and it's 10.15am.
How bad do we reckon the hayfever & comedown will be? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Its gonna take alot to keep Lou away from stew, theres nothing that a 100 men or more could ever do....... 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
this is fabulous 🤣🤣 I wanted my thread suggestion to win, but now I want yours to win it’s spot on 😂😂
My Year 8 English teacher once told me I was one of the most creative writers she’d ever taught, and she was excited for my future. I’m sure she’d be so proud that I’m a Tattle thread title writing expert…. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Hilarious!

I was not prepared for the visual of the oxtail spew being put in the bowl. I almost vomited my morning coffee and that would have been a tragedy after the week I’ve had. And the eating with her hands - she said that’s how she eats chicken wings and rice. I would love to see how someone eats chicken wings other than with their hands, but the rice, does she eat it grain by grain or scoops a dirty handful? The actual African people she’s attached herself to don’t seem to use their hands to eat so why is she doing it?

I love how she was at Aaron’s to hang out with the girls yet she was slumped on his couch watching tv. Not spending time with her girls. Get in there and play with them. What a sloth.
I think she rolls the rice into balls :LOL: And Sagey was out with friends again - such a sociable boy!!!
---
YES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE the way she does it. Then shoves it in her mouth and chews and swallows and gets me all triggered
As soon as I start to see her go to put food in her mouth I am saying to myself "please don't, please don't make eating sounds, please, please"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one that thinks that ox tail slop looks absolutely foul? It literally makes me want to vomit, I almost gag when she eats it - chunks of God knows what all through it. It's almost enough to send me vegetarian 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
If she pops on today to tell us she's a bit flat yada yada I'll be in bits.
Anything Nards can do, Amy can do better.
Except hers was a Catch plate from the shed, not a Kmart plate.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I the only one that thinks that ox tail slop looks absolutely foul? It literally makes me want to vomit, I almost gag when she eats it - chunks of God knows what all through it. It's almost enough to send me vegetarian 🤢🤢🤢
i don't eat meat..but do you think its what they put in meat pies? i assume our gal smashes these on the down low too..you don't get a bod like that smashing fish and salad...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i don't eat meat..but do you think its what they put in meat pies? i assume our gal smashes these on the down low too..you don't get a bod like that smashing fish and salad...
I'm sure she frequents the KFC on the Westgate bridge entrance. it's probably a 2 minute drive from the "HOVEL"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure she frequents the KFC on the Westgate bridge entrance. it's probably a 2 minute drive from the "HOVEL"
ha ha yes. but don't forget the sugar free lyfe and hoping for a coke sponsorship with all the revolting vanilla coke references...

Reactions: 5
Is this the only content she is going to post from now on? Is this what her middle class moms want from her? How can they be entertained? And I guess Kanye is still king in her mind since she was talking about the real yeezes (is that how you spell it? I have no clue) with awe in her voice. He is not revered much over here by many.

And how is she benefitting from that stupid dancing? Is there a dance show on TV where she can use that kind of dance? How is she able to get away without working? I guess she is more of a distraction at Zoe Moss so they are probably fine with the moron off dancing. Sorry for all the questions.

One more! Who is filming her dancing today? The camera was not stationary.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.