Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND if she starts reposting photos of her communidy making sadza with their Aussie apricot chicken I’m really gonna lose it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This witch is still high! The giggle and soft talking, she makes me vomit! Has a tripod for her phone because she lives alone at this point, doing what she wants, not being a mum.
says oh This is the African way to eat it with hands no fork. Then slaps it around in the pot slap slap slap. bleeping sick. Someone take her phone away!

Reactions: 25
Since when has she eaten food like this, is she trying to turn herself into an African Queen?
Is there a remake of Coming to America she’s trying to get a part in?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually cannot believe what i just watched.....there has to be fallout from this surely. I hope that Garnier and Chemist Warehouse drop her immediately. Her management team cannot, with good concious, continue representing her. She needs to be cancelled STAT!!!!!

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe she said she was going to film her making the dish for her community, like she thinks people want to watch her making the equivalent to boiled rice?

Reactions: 19
So what is she on???? Haven't had exposure to drugs so I have NFI.
She just has that look that screams addict (the thin lips terrible skin and hair) at first I thought full blown alco but now wondering drugs.
When will she give up the narrative of the kids living with her she has 2/3 maybe one night a week.

Reactions: 11
Farkkk the rage this witch brings me is insane. On a serious note tho why aren’t SallySue or No balls Alove talking to her or getting her the help she clearly needs? I know they’re on the payroll but if this was my sister nothing would stop me getting her help.

Reactions: 16
Holy balls, what a ride that was!!! Just caught up on the last 10+ pages and been flicking back and forth between stenchy-lous stories and the beats. So much cringe it's hilarious!!! This has to be a mid-life crisis, surely!!!

Reactions: 11
Fezzas!! WHAT THE ACTUAL duck. EATING OXTAIL and SADZA WITH HER bleeping FILTHY FINGERS!!! MAKE IT bleeping STOP ALREADY!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I’d rather watch her dance, than finger and eat the oxtail and sadza.
---
Agree, surely more people are like wtff is she doing, or do we all just like watching her spiral?
Surely everyone is just following to see what the train wreck does next

Reactions: 19
This is seriously a breakdown now, isn’t it? Out all night taking drugs with 20 year olds, eating African food with her fingers…alove needs to step in.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.