EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂
Unpopular opinion but I farken love her baguette story!! She is seriously stirring us up with the:
- talking while eating
- lashings of budder
- fattiest ham by choice
- ASM with cutting of the baguette etc
- cost of baguette
- photo montage of herself complete with photoshopped arm muscle definition

Mumma got sass ✌🏼
View attachment 1776250
View attachment 1776253
View attachment 1776258
View attachment 1776259
I’m off to find a Prosecco in the beer fridge (pray for me) and finish decorating my Christmas tree 🎄

Peace out Fezzas 🥂💪🏼✌🏼🏄🏼‍♀️🥖
I can’t deal with the pinky finger!! What is with her fingers and toes - the go every which way 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LumpyLou, you've officially lost your mind 🥱

You were probably #invited to the surf thing to distract any possible sharks away from any other attendees 🏄🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How miserable does she look today. The fezzas have really struck a chord and she’s feeling it.
If that’s not some lard on emotional eating I don’t know what is.
Then the coy giggle and eye duck to camera down to the green neon dress look over her shoulder. If it is not all a big shout out to tattlers I’ll go eat a box of cheezels.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the cheezel photo was a tattler thing she's borrowed for her page lol. Close to the bone today for sure lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh Lordy. A cup day repeat.

Free loading SallySue complete with FAKE Dior

View attachment 1776374
I have a high paying Corporate job 4 days a week, still I would not drop this money on these bags after school fees, mortgage etc .. one Chanel a year for me to add to my collection. So some feral uneducated part time grifter on a minimum wages is 100% not buying real Dior.. how embarrassing for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So Lard arse has obviously been triggered by us, I swear she mouthed something like "duck you fezzas". Her poor, poor dumb arse *gulp *sideeye cummoonidy that don't follow here, must be scratching their heads at why she was shoving a baguette with lashings of budder and the fattiest bits of ham down her piehole.
Why make it so obvious you read here you dumb turd 🙄
You just fed us (pardon the pun) content for days.
What is funnier, she thinks it's just on here that people talk about her, she's a local joke from my friends that still live in PM and I'm in a group chat with a heap of people that find her hilarious, but not the way she thinks 🤣
The DH Gate bags, the clothes that only look ok on a St Kilda hooker, the crass talk.... people tolerate you in celeb land Emmy. They don't respect you
I'm not sure if today's sunnies were trying to be Elton John or she's been to Toys R Us......

I have a high paying Corporate job 4 days a week, still I would not drop this money on these bags after school fees, mortgage etc .. one Chanel a year for me to add to my collection. So some feral uneducated part time grifter on a minimum wages is 100% not buying real Dior.. how embarrassing for them!
Especially not a single mother with a rental in Sunshine 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is almost identical to my situation too. Corporate career, history of spending a lot on designer bags and clothes before I had a family, but now two lots of school fees and everything else that comes with parenting it wouldn’t even cross my mind to randomly drop $6k on a handbag. My husband buys me something big-ish for our anniversary each year but honestly I’d be so embarrassed as a mother to be endlessly spending on myself and not my kids? SallySue’s bag MUST be fake and is just another example of that rank family’s ignorance about how bleeping awful the counterfeit industry is. Yay for child labour, slavery and human trafficking!!

HammyLou’a nips must have no feeling. They point so far downwards they’re literally dragging along the table while she’s eating her ham baguette. Does she not feel that? Or is it some very disturbing cross arousal food and nipple grazing thing?
14D221EC-3742-4651-BEAB-0860FA09A3EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow...

Pretty sure that that men can surf at the beach without your sensibilities needing to be offended. As usual, such inspiring content...a dip in the road, bleeping slow clap you chode 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
duck me!!

That baguette was like two slabs of concrete and the reel didn't really have the effect she was hoping for.

Such a shame she didn't break a couple of teeth during that fucked up display of narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the eye f…kn today, taunting us witches here on tattle. The eye rolls, the supermodel walk, looking over her shoulder to her imaginary fans, the cheesels, having sex with her fatty butter laden baguette . Sad lonely turd living the dream

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hey misery guts we know you are trying to stick it to us looooooosers. Yep had a fab lunch yesterday whilst spotting you out in the wild paying for lunch with employees. Today I had an equally fab lunch (long long lunch with plentiful of laughs with FRIENDS). Tomorrow I’ll be back in The Village Albert Park for another weekend lunch with a mate . So keep eating your sorrows and trying to make out you are happy.
Happy Friday reading (and eating) triple chins. See ya!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So Lard arse has obviously been triggered by us, I swear she mouthed something like "duck you fezzas". Her poor, poor dumb arse *gulp *sideeye cummoonidy that don't follow here, must be scratching their heads at why she was shoving a baguette with lashings of budder and the fattiest bits of ham down her piehole.
Why make it so obvious you read here you dumb turd 🙄
You just fed us (pardon the pun) content for days.
What is funnier, she thinks it's just on here that people talk about her, she's a local joke from my friends that still live in PM and I'm in a group chat with a heap of people that find her hilarious, but not the way she thinks 🤣
The DH Gate bags, the clothes that only look ok on a St Kilda hooker, the crass talk.... people tolerate you in celeb land Emmy. They don't respect you
I'm not sure if today's sunnies were trying to be Elton John or she's been to Toys R Us......

Especially not a single mother with a rental in Sunshine 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What’s Sunshine? I’m in Perth…

Reactions: 1
Hey misery guts we know you are trying to stick it to us looooooosers. Yep had a fab lunch yesterday whilst spotting you out in the wild paying for lunch with employees. Today I had an equally fab lunch (long long lunch with plentiful of laughs with FRIENDS). Tomorrow I’ll be back in The Village Albert Park for another weekend lunch with a mate . So keep eating your sorrows and trying to make out you are happy.
Happy Friday reading (and eating) triple chins. See ya!
She really a sad excuse for a human. Everything she does is a thin veneer of what she wants people to think her life is like. The reality is that despite saying she promotes body confidence, she is incredibly insecure about her own body. The stuffing of her blob into clothes that are way too small, the stupid "I'm a model" pose, the Photoshopping of her tuck shop arms, the list goes on.

When you inevitably (you can google what that means Lou) become irrelevant with no income from #gifted or #paid patnerships apart from our tax dollars, just remember what a narcissistic, vile person you have been. I only hope your children aren't affected by your tit parenting any more than is possible, thankfully their father is a positive influence in their lives.

Peace out you tit bleep, i hope you everything that's coming to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.