EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish she'd make up her mind swimming, surfing, basketball or footy what's going to be.?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm 1,000 pages behind but are we not wearing a bra today?????
You missed Dame Edna McCarthy!
3F09680D-14A6-4327-9BA1-296DCC82ADAA.jpeg

And @AMY$ birthday cake
86CA5D54-A4F2-4B51-8ABB-E8B4A0928C85.jpeg

Tiny Dancer got donated some pointe shoes from the Australian Ballet
F9E6D14C-4801-408B-AF25-832BE5C6D2D1.jpeg

Election Day BBQ and sack races!!
5943D0C2-C952-4C70-96AB-4F64009DCCB6.jpeg

1E2DCB1A-AB06-4FC1-A0EB-FA7BF56D385F.jpeg

I’m hoping she pops the yellow bikini back on and we get an updated after pic 🤞🏻

Her ego has hit the richter scale now, its hilariously insane.What goes up must come down ( except basketball tummy tuck ab seperation stomachs)that isnt going anywhere.
We wont see any posts until staff have photoshopped all pics.I am so over this bish.But keep hanging around, waiting for another downfall.( Cute mugs anyone?) We at least got to see that fucked up scam crumble within 24 hrs.
And she NEVER spoke about The Children’s little business enterprise again did she??

Something like this?
Ahhh what the fuckity duck…I’d forgotten about that day 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am waiting forvher to copy the cheezelsxrecipe from the shiw snack wars. Deep fried cheezels i think they make. Puke at the thought.

Reactions: 7
I so badly wanted to see her faceplant into the concrete. Sally Sue Lyn with the Dior... ultimate bogan level has been unlocked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a day in “it’s all about meeee!” land.

Happily spends $5 on a hard-as-a-rock baguette (my teeth hurt watching her try to eat that) but freezes pink lamingtons, that her kids hate, and are past their use-by date. Priorities, you got them you hole.

I hope your weekend is full of sunshine, fun and friends Lou. Oh, that’s right you don’t have any friends, do you? Well I hope your weekend is full of sunshine then.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Circling back did ‘the children’ even get to eat the cake they baked they haven’t been sighted since Wednesday morning most likely downed the whole thing herself.

Reactions: 10
They are so crass at the surf park. Swearing and carrying on.

And as others have said spending money on food for yourself like the meal yesterday at F&D (can't be bothered checking their full name) food for King Babe and the baguette. While the kids only get food they don't like isn't right. Also EL has "flexible" work schedule. Plenty of time to make sure the kids get a good school lunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol, imagine Vida not being the baby anymore.Heads would roll.
I dont think she wants another kid. She would lose all her freedoms. No Aaron to babysit and i dont think king babe would want to father a child with the scum of the earth. Some oxtail slop isnt worth being tied down to this pig of a human for eternity.

Also did she really use a bleeping kanye west song TODAY! After he outright said Hitler was a good person. Get a fucken grip Emmylou, you piece of tit. Open your fucken eyes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I feel sad she ruined a ham baguette for me. That’s the real tragedy of today.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.