EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 1,000 pages behind but are we not wearing a bra today?????

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The phrase is "Not today Satan"..she cant even get that right.Only fans ..watching fuckers eat too much hey El.We see you.What an existence you live.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She said she asked for the fattiest pieces of ham!! 🤣🤣🤣✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻 Go for it Lou!! Get it into ya!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
OMG this is better than today's Kanye twitter meltdown. Grab the popcorn Fezzas!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't understand her need to show us her eating. We all do it.
I swear it’s to show how ‘normal’ she is. I also reckon she shows off all the crap she eats so her followers can think “wow wish I could eat like that and still look at hawwwt!”.

when I was much slimmer, I could eat a donut in public and not feel embarrassed because I was slim.. now that I’ve put on weight, I’d die to be seen eating a donut in public because everyone would think “no wonder she’s the weight she is”. I think EL thinks the same way, except she’s not slim but thinks she is so eats all the ‘fatty ham’ etc so show her “CONFIDENCE”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just went to do some housework. And checked back in. Who is filming her? All that ham? I feel sick.

Screen_Recording_20221202_124949_Instagram_exported_92274.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.