EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she talked about how messy a housekeeper she is. She says she isn't dirty, just cluttered.

She said she likes to be her nasty self on lives because she can't do that when she is repping a sponsor....but sometimes she can depending on the company..

The whole stinky vagina conversation was absolutely disgusting. I have many close girlfriends and we aren't even that vulgar.

She is the most.disgusting human.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I entered the live just as she was talking about her sweaty box 😳 caused from sitting around in bikinis all morning. Apparently only the WA girls will understand.

One of her communidy members shared a super cute little comment from her kid 🤦‍♀️:
9C5F3CF7-0381-4922-A998-096158DB4008.jpeg

Another ‘communidy member’ shared their cat’s name:
6F6ACAE0-1370-47E3-B229-42D3BDDC6CA3.jpeg

and asked the origins of her bin chicken tatts:
04E0451B-A0CB-4F05-96C8-DA6C331E83A4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So she saw a healer "down in Corio" once, saw another healer but knows not what healing they do, and spent from January to July crying everyday. Look I am more your evidence based kind of gal, but I totally get that people do what works for them. Surely she realises she needs to commit to some change and persist with whatever approach she wants to take. Her shopping problem extends to shopping for healers, not entirely unexpected I guess.

Also wasn't the Bali retreat scheduled for the time when she was crying everyday?
She was going to be leading inspirational sessions with the attendees? I think there was some reference to this in all of the tit that she garbled in the sales pitch.

Highlight comment for me was "you need a beachball".

Reactions: 9
Ah how do these bloody brands continue to work with her and reward her! She went to that surf place and tagged it and Rip Curl. She got free surfing lessons and now free bikini lounge wear. Because I was interested myself I clicked on the surf page and read all about it. She’s such a crap Influencer! I’m convinced some use her because she’s their token fatty (speaking as a fatty myself lmao)

Garnier ambassador but her skin is always looking dirty! Argh!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Finally learned how tp screen record and recorded the court side seat eviction. I had to upload it to dailymotion and suggest you hover your cursor over the video and expand it to full screen. Madam took her sweet time leaving the seats she didn't have tickets for. Also a screen shot so you know where to look for her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The comments from the George person & Lamont definitely Tattlers - high rice to them, legends

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Finally learned how tp screen record and recorded the court side seat eviction. I had to upload it to dailymotion and suggest you hover your cursor over the video and expand it to full screen. Madam took her sweet time leaving the seats she didn't have tickets for. Also a screen shot so you know where to look for her.

Lol, she is not hard to spot. What a clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.