EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is def for us. Hi Lou, you are a Gronk. Put on a bra, that "top" ain't it. Ps. Get help.
I dunno... I think she mistakenly posted it on inta when it was meant for her private account "men who like to watch fat chicks get fatter" 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I just went to do some housework. And checked back in. Who is filming her? All that ham? I feel sick.

View attachment 1776205
No doubt it was a poor hapless shop worker...
She's ended up at home alone (FINALLY using the tripod, probably) and we all know she has no qualms in recruiting anyone she sees to film her famous self.
Another shop assistant with a story to tell their friends I guess!

Reactions: 11
What the duck is she doing? Why this weird content of her eating a ham sandwich? Perhaps somewhere out there, someone with a fetish has approached her and said 'I want to watch you eat'. Keep it on your Only Fans darl!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If this is what one day of slightly warm weather delivers us I am going to have to unfollow from right now my eyes cannot take summer

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Emotional eating? She looks pissed off with something, didn't get her own way for once? How is this content? Here's a tip Lou, no one wants to see a- you filling your pie hole, b - your nips, or c - any skin you show in crop tops and ill-fitting garments. But if you're ready for a full blown meltdown I'm here to watch it 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sunnies and an outfit that make her look like a pimp.
White crop top with no bra and her nipples poking through.
Chhezels for breakfast
Impromptu photoshoot in the street just for a baguette and some ham
Back home to down the baguette, fatty ham and lashings of fat in the form of butter
(No doubt it won't be long before she gains those 20kgs back)
That's enough of her for me in one day

Reactions: 12
I’m done. I have to unfollow her. She’s fucked and todays stories have pushed me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope she doesn’t perform a dance at Sage’s graduation party 😱
I hope she does. This time instead of going to a New York choreographer, I believe she’s currently training at The Les Larbey And Margaret Bland’s Galaxy Of Dance Studios…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does that stupid hashtag mean?!
Is she trying to be tough?!
I took it as being a bit Games of Thrones like not today that quote. It’s actually got me fucked what she means. She’s a bleeping freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BAHAHAHAHA 😂😂😂😂😂
Unpopular opinion but I farken love her baguette story!! She is seriously stirring us up with the:
- talking while eating
- lashings of budder
- fattiest ham by choice
- ASM with cutting of the baguette etc
- cost of baguette
- photo montage of herself complete with photoshopped arm muscle definition

Mumma got sass ✌🏼
E7C0DAB9-F480-4FE5-917D-42B8A8824AED.png

7D17D858-C028-4364-AE2A-CDEEAA269EE6.png

24CE44EC-1A85-4D30-83CA-C05FE04E6F4E.png

CEB63C8F-981E-4954-B612-1AAB3657BB7D.png

I’m off to find a Prosecco in the beer fridge (pray for me) and finish decorating my Christmas tree 🎄

Peace out Fezzas 🥂💪🏼✌🏼🏄🏼‍♀️🥖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.