EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet the people who are wealthy in PM, wear clothes without the ostentatious labels and perhaps a low key designer bag. Yes, they might drive a Porsche but it's not LOUD DESIGNER DRESSING. You can tell she's not it because she has no idea.
This photo always comes to mind with her.
She really thinks she's showing how rich she is but she's only money rich. She's missing out on so much other ways of being rich like rich with memories of her kids and being able to take them away and do things with them.
She's not house proud, she's got nothing to be proud of in fact.
She's literally just a ball of fat with a bunch of gross stretched out gaudy designer tit.

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Wait, we are the same height I think. What size shoe is she? I'm a 7 and have 2 friends around my height, one is a 6/7 and one is like a 5 which is tiny.
She has massive hooves… snowflakes upset about this?🤣
I have big hooves too at size 40.5 but I’m 5”7

Reactions: 9
Oh that’s why she moved the sale of the con artist dress to ZM. So it could go on sale because it’s been a huge flop and isn’t selling. That explains a lot…
3E24977D-6912-491A-9164-9F7FB0A4535B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tell us you know nothing about basketball without saying it.

"Wildcats always do a good game"

Actually no, they are a underperforming team who seem to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory, time and time again.
However, you are the bball expert NBLLou so I'll take your comments on board

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
For someone who claims she goes to the gym so often or even walks haha it’s clear but the way she is lumpy and not toned that she is lying about that but then she lives a lie so it seems 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ha love the cropped angles and filters on this..
she’s trying to bait us… but who’s the fool standing in a public street playing dress up and holding cheezels.. 🤣😜

Have some dignity Muriel! 🤣
She’s totally cooked spiralling out of control. I’m worried about poor Sage and his graduation party 🥲😬

I feel attacked….😂
#fuckyoufezzasfriday ✌🏼
View attachment 1775969
Dead Super Cute your content has been elite but this no words 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her ego has hit the richter scale now, its hilariously insane.What goes up must come down ( except basketball tummy tuck ab seperation stomachs)that isnt going anywhere.
We wont see any posts until staff have photoshopped all pics.I am so over this bish.But keep hanging around, waiting for another downfall.( Cute mugs anyone?) We at least got to see that fucked up scam crumble within 24 hrs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Genuinely (old money) wealthy people don't wear stuff with the labels printed all over them. They just don't.

She looks like trashy new money who won a bit on the lottery and spent it all on a good time.
We know she likes to spend money on a good time….👋🏻 👑 Babe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally meant for us. I’m sure she read that we were expecting to be entertained with her Rip Curl posts hence the radio silence.
Only it doesn't hurt out bank accounts if she stays silent or posts cryptic digs at us. A crust short of a sandwich this one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For someone who claims she goes to the gym so often or even walks haha it’s clear but the way she is lumpy and not toned that she is lying about that but then she lives a lie so it seems 😂
Yep I agree
although I’m much slimmer than her I’m basically lazy but even when I was fast walking an hour a day I had really good muscle tone even if I didn’t lose weight.. she has none of that

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.