EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She DOES NOT own - She Rents!!
Nice try ScammyLou!! Trying to flog $1 Wish sunnies in D&G!!! Dog Act
769D9DF6-C98F-4807-A0E9-D29F0490462D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The spray tan, the blonde hair, the Balenciagas and D&G. Like girl you are not a Kardashian no matter how hard you apparently try. What’s next the Kylie Jenner pout?

Rip Curl event tmrw ( a brand she hasn’t talked about since last year’s event ) Brace yourselves Fezzas!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Those faces she is pulling she is greatly resembling my uncle Phil 😂she actually would love him he makes his own salami

However he isn’t a Nigerian price or a babe so maybe not.
I was just going to say she is morphing into a dude!

The spray tan, the blonde hair, the Balenciagas and D&G. Like girl you are not a Kardashian no matter how hard you apparently try. What’s next the Kylie Jenner pout?

Rip Curl event tmrw ( a brand she hasn’t talked about since last year’s event ) Brace yourselves Fezzas!
She definitely wants to be a Kardashian/Jenner. She likes all their posts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You’re so clever. How do you do it? Does it take ages?
❤
Sometimes my brain just sees things and I roll with it!

It can be a bit fiddly but it’s basically cut and paste using the PhotoGrid app on my phone (I’m the original basic witch).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus christ. That second pic i thought was hers but with Ednas wig on. Those pursed asshole lips. Twins.

Look at her panda eyes.
Arent you supposed to shower and exfoliate before fake tan?
Ive never used it but my best friend on Wednesdays soaks and exfoliates her whole body so she can tan on Thursday for the weekend (lol she's very pale).
So I assume thats kinda the steps, yet this gromit hasnt even washed her face before getting it done. She must fucken stink even worse now.

I wish they'd gift her a wetsuit so she can cover up. No one wants to see her windsock tits faffin about in the waves.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
FFS I was just getting her bald snatch (thanks @feeling smooth) out of my head and wake up to some covert sexytime messages to Babe 🤮 Day done!!
0AC95FEF-41DD-4B86-AA45-2047D54D49E8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still not convinced the D and G was hired. Look at the haul of unworn, expensive clothes (still with tags) she sold off a few months back. It think she just has a shopping problem, and doesn't care how much cash she blows.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.