EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnd, I’m blocked. All I did was ask who she was going to be donating her gifts from the ballet and salt and pepper to since she doesn’t personally accept gifts? 😂😂😂
She has such thin skin....the only thing thin about her. I know. Easy but I had to say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has such thin skin....the only thing thin about her. I know. Easy but I had to say it.
I agree.. she’s a coward.. admire those that own their tit and their own double standards and leave the comments up or else if your perspective has changed, explain it. Such a gutless bogan.. no doubt you will be labelled a “troll”!

Reactions: 19
Annnd, I’m blocked. All I did was ask who she was going to be donating her gifts from the ballet and salt and pepper to since she doesn’t personally accept gifts? 😂😂😂
Welcome to the club! I was blocked last week for liking a comment.

Seeing as I'm blocked from her Facebook and IG, can someone see if she deleted the comments from Elaine and Matthew on her yellow outfit post. That's the comments I liked and got blocked. Curious if she got rid if all of us (there were 20 of us who liked the comments)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Making school lunches looking like her soul had been sucked out of her.... few hours later, 2 unboxings and she's as happy as Mary-bleeping-Poppins!! 😡 wtaf!!!! 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Welcome to the club! I was blocked last week for liking a comment.

Seeing as I'm blocked from her Facebook and IG, can someone see if she deleted the comments from Elaine and Matthew on her yellow outfit post. That's the comments I liked and got blocked. Curious if she got rid if all of us (there were 20 of us who liked the comments)
still there!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she constantly swiping at her bleeping nose????? She says she has an itchy nose like hay fever. Than take something. Stop touching your nose!!!

And I actually made a noise when she said she has a low energy today. When does she ever work?

When she had the old apples, my heart skipped a beat because I thought she would make applesauce! THat's what I would do. But nope. More sweets. She is very ill. And she does read here because she mentioned how she doesn't only buy reduced to clear stuff. I may be reaching the breaking point you all talk about. She is the most conceited creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Size 12 ha? Back boobs are out on display.
Plus i never ever knew people ate peanut butter with butter spread on bread. She really is clueless when it comes to nutrition (well many things). Those poor kids are picking up some bad eating habits that they will take into adulthood and see as a norm.

As @ActiveLies said the pyjamas come nicely wrapped. You’d give a gift in its bag wouldn’t you? When we were kids…we folded our P.js and left them under our pillow for the next night (had to re wear at least twice b4 washing). Me thinks babe left her his dirty p.js
She's so unfortunate looking these days.
She doesnt have a single redeeming feature.
Her hair is dead, her skin is dry and patchy, her asshole/smokers lips dont ever look moisturised, she has multiple sets of breasts and a built in basketball.
I wonder what drugs She's on other than insta likes that lead her to believe she is Ashley Graham.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She makes it too easy!! Lol!
I was gonna say this. The Ballet Co are using her as their new plus size ballerina from this new Disney film.
I know the film is meant to be positive for little kids and it focuses on body dismorphia but maybe EL should watch it, recognise she has reverse body dismorphia.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh look I do want to comment on her. What a fckn slug. There are other more beautiful influencers that PR package could have gone to. When has she ever expressed an interest in ballet other than that monstrosity that was the Jagged event? I just hope she takes C as her date to these and not her “king”.

Yes they did. I can’t believe she made an impression on them 😑
It'll just be a mailing list of attendees - probably the person who sent it is the only one who knows who she is but isn't in a position to question why they're sending nice stuff to a cheap bali version of Miss Piggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she constantly swiping at her bleeping nose????? She says she has an itchy nose like hay fever. Than take something. Stop touching your nose!!!

And I actually made a noise when she said she has a low energy today. When does she ever work?

When she had the old apples, my heart skipped a beat because I thought she would make applesauce! THat's what I would do. But nope. More sweets. She is very ill. And she does read here because she mentioned how she doesn't only buy reduced to clear stuff. I may be reaching the breaking point you all talk about. She is the most conceited creep.
Time and time again she has shown BLATANTLY that she only has low energy or is tired when she has The Children ™
She is pure trash.

Reactions: 24
I’m so sick of these ‘influencers’ being gifted stuff. As for the ballet one, it makes no sense! She must be paying top dollar for her new management because she has had so many freebies and invites since she signed with them.
The Jaggad company( bec Judd and michelle green) have some sponsored collaboration with Aus ballet. I’m guessing whoever manages their PR has grifterlou on the gifting list.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She's so unfortunate looking these days.
She doesnt have a single redeeming feature.
Her hair is dead, her skin is dry and patchy, her asshole/smokers lips dont ever look moisturised, she has multiple sets of breasts and a built in basketball.
I wonder what drugs She's on other than insta likes that lead her to believe she is Ashley Graham.
Why on earth would you say that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

11BDEAA4-96F8-4DDA-9355-834B1DB73BB4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Serious question…how can I get her to block me? I’m so over all the free gifts she get…yet like a car crash I still look..so I need her to block me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she say she's making vegetarian lasagne to finish off the mince? Like wtf? She's eating so much meat she has convinced herself it's a vegetable?
I just came on here to say the same. She said she is making vegetarian lasagne with left over bolognsise, that has meat in it, wtf?

And why does she think we are fascinated by her making their dumb lunches? How is that great content? And don't give her tickets to every ballet next year, Australia Ballet!!! She might start whooping and hollering the was she behaves at the b-ball.
Yep, the ballet is a classy performance. Can you imagine her there screaming like a banshee

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she say she's making vegetarian lasagne to finish off the mince? Like wtf? She's eating so much meat she has convinced herself it's a vegetable?
Yep, she sure did!
Once again, she removes one foot from her mouth to put the other in.
Vegetarian lasagne with meat must be a LardyLou special. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.