EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its been said a billion times but her relationship with food is so unhealthy.
I ate a whole pack of pizza shapes yesterday purely bc i Brought bought them back from Aus in July and forgot about them and im heading back on Saturday and gonna get more and i was hungry. Food shouldn't be a reward for anything. C seems really impressionable and really wants to impress her mum. This is so toxic.
An (evil) aunt of mine, when i was EIGHT told me i have "big legs" compared to everyone else in my family. Keep in mind I weight 31kgs until year 9 when I got my period. There was NOTHING big about me or my legs. But I literally remembered that all throughout my teenage years until mum asked why I always wore super long boardies to the beach and when I told her she was like OH MY GOD NO YOU ARE PERFECT!
I cannot imagine the stuff C and S are picking up from this troll and her bad food habits. Its so toxic.
I really hope she's blocked her kids from her own accounts.
Buy some fruit and stop talking about "sugar free" this and that and then scoffing a pack of shaped and a pack of rice crackers. You are a tit mother.
You are definitely right, her food obsession is real
So Peter Alexander pyjamas come standardly in a box with tissue paper and a cute little bag, and if you choose to pay a bit more for gift wrapping, they wrap in tissue paper which they seal with a sticker, then put it in a gift box and tie with ribbon. And JammiesLou is trying to tell us that her love king babe took the pyjamas out of the bag, out of lovely box they came in, and shoved them under her pillow to find whenever she went to bed? Nahhhhh, mate. That’s not a thing. He left his pjs there, she found them and told him, he said “you have them, they’d look better on you anyway” or words to that effect, and she’s categorised that as him buying her something 😂
Considering he doesn't spend a cent on her she needs to clutch at straws to find anything to make it look like he has bought her something.
I don't think he has even bought her flowers, if he had it would be all over her stories.
I'm surprised she hasn't bought flowers for herself and claimed they are from him, but seeing as he followers her she wouldn't be able to get away with that.

(continuing the conversation)
Babe: “Well this is awkward….Mumma I just left them there so you could give them a wash. You’ll find a few pairs of dirty jocks n socks behind the neon peach 🍑 sign as well”.
He left them in the wrong house if he wants them washed

What is this game she is playing with her communideee? She exposes every aspect of her life including Myers shits and Taped up tits, but won’t tell her “fans” about her shag. Has he told her he doesn’t want to be part of her circus.
Just like Alove didn't want to be a part of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree, there’s no evidence there is anything more than friendship going on, she can easily block him from seeing her stories to keep up the charade of a romance with him 🤔
FWB as far as he is concerned. But that's about it.

More chins than a Chinese phone book.

Please tell me she didn't drop the kids off to school this morning wearing that crop top 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So the kids get "reduced to clear" snacks thrown in the freezer yet she drops hundreds of $$ on herself? Such a selfish twit! Do defrosted lamingtons actually taste any good?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So the kids get "reduced to clear" snacks thrown in the freezer yet she drops hundreds of $$ on herself? Such a selfish twit! Do defrosted lamingtons actually taste any good?
reduced to clear snacks they don’t even like!? She knows they don’t like them, but puts them in anyway? I can’t imagine trying to force a kid a snack treat they don’t like!? bleeping WEIRD!!! It also looks they they were $1.50 - cut your losses and buy the regular ones that they like.

Reactions: 24
She looks miserable putting those lunch boxes together, barely a smile, no enthusiasm and it is not content so why the duck is it being filmed. Blows my mind when 'influencers' think tit like that is content 🤯

Reactions: 22
reduced to clear snacks they don’t even like!? She knows they don’t like them, but puts them in anyway? I can’t imagine trying to force a kid a snack treat they don’t like!? bleeping WEIRD!!! It also looks they they were $1.50 - cut your losses and buy the regular ones that they like.
I just came here to say the same!
One sentence "I know you don't like them"
Next sentence "I buy them on special, they're great little treats"
That your kids don't even like, you knucklehead.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The lamingtons are frozen after they are baked in the Woolies "bakery". And they thaw them out in store.

Why doesn't she go to Costco and stock up? She has 2 fridges.

Reactions: 17
Ooooh EL is looking ROUGH this morning. Shows how much she filters all the other tit she puts out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Everything about that morning school lunch show made me feel tired and depressed.

- S sounded less than enthused about giving out graduation party invites.
- the salami sanga (high in saturated fats, what about chicken breast??)
- her crop top/tracky dacks ‘fit’
- putting the sweet snack in with the savoury sanga (bish don’t mix my sweet n savoury)
- her tired attempt at being a present Mumma while congratulating herself (designed invites, bought reduced lamingtons etc etc)

But the BIGGEST depressing factor was how worn out and disengaged S sounded. Just let the boy be a boy and transition into teenagerdom free from being your camera witch or his life used as content for the gram 🫤

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ehhh that stupid voice she does when trying to give a duck. So sweet, so timid. Give it up you screeching, self centred walrus.

NOBODY gives a flying duck you are packing lunches. It's all packaged/processed tit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.