EmmyLou Loves #55 five horses for Xmas dinner, free diamonds for the grifter, red dress didn’t impress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she purposely does things like pyjamagate just to test us fezzas?
To see if we are smart enough to catch her out on her lies.
I can just see the psychotic witch lying in bed reading this with an evil laugh
Well I'm evil laughing at her because she's so farking desperate for attention, what a dickehead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine her phone call to babe tonight.

EL: 'Oh babe thanks sooooo much for the too cute pjs. They are just so gaaaawwwwjus. You are so bewtifffuuulll'

Babe: 'Their mine'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine her phone call to babe tonight.

EL: 'Oh babe thanks sooooo much for the too cute pjs. They are just so gaaaawwwwjus. You are so bewtifffuuulll'

Babe: 'Their mine'
Oh now that's the type of content I'd love to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate it when tattle goes quiet and I have to find you all again on another thread! I caught up and see that King Babe has gifted us new pjs, hidden under our pillow like a midriff hating Father Christmas. Smart move, King Babe

Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.
How does he go from stay at home dad to only seeing the kids on a Wednesday/odd weekend? Must break your heart

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I know its been said a billion times but her relationship with food is so unhealthy.
I ate a whole pack of pizza shapes yesterday purely bc i Brought bought them back from Aus in July and forgot about them and im heading back on Saturday and gonna get more and i was hungry. Food shouldn't be a reward for anything. C seems really impressionable and really wants to impress her mum. This is so toxic.
An (evil) aunt of mine, when i was EIGHT told me i have "big legs" compared to everyone else in my family. Keep in mind I weight 31kgs until year 9 when I got my period. There was NOTHING big about me or my legs. But I literally remembered that all throughout my teenage years until mum asked why I always wore super long boardies to the beach and when I told her she was like OH MY GOD NO YOU ARE PERFECT!
I cannot imagine the stuff C and S are picking up from this troll and her bad food habits. Its so toxic.
I really hope she's blocked her kids from her own accounts.
Buy some fruit and stop talking about "sugar free" this and that and then scoffing a pack of shaped and a pack of rice crackers. You are a tit mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Here you go. Actually it was $18 and not even signed!!! I remember her shilling it and she had crates and crates of the magazine and she was showing herself signing them. I think they were an extra $5 for a signed copy.
God how grim do they all look 😐
478FA679-3C6A-4914-85B8-A449466DF785.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
If those PJs were a gift why wear them last night why not save them for shag night and show babe how sexy she looks.

Sorry I’ve got those in hot pink plus size they are nice but not my go too for sexy time with hubby.

Reactions: 11
So Peter Alexander pyjamas come standardly in a box with tissue paper and a cute little bag, and if you choose to pay a bit more for gift wrapping, they wrap in tissue paper which they seal with a sticker, then put it in a gift box and tie with ribbon. And JammiesLou is trying to tell us that her love king babe took the pyjamas out of the bag, out of lovely box they came in, and shoved them under her pillow to find whenever she went to bed? Nahhhhh, mate. That’s not a thing. He left his pjs there, she found them and told him, he said “you have them, they’d look better on you anyway” or words to that effect, and she’s categorised that as him buying her something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
(continuing the conversation)
EL: ‘Just so you know, I could probably size down in these’
Babe: “Well this is awkward….Mumma I just left them there so you could give them a wash. You’ll find a few pairs of dirty jocks n socks behind the neon peach 🍑 sign as well”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🤣. She thinks her autograth is worth money. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is this game she is playing with her communideee? She exposes every aspect of her life including Myers shits and Taped up tits, but won’t tell her “fans” about her shag. Has he told her he doesn’t want to be part of her circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is this game she is playing with her communideee? She exposes every aspect of her life including Myers shits and Taped up tits, but won’t tell her “fans” about her shag. Has he told her he doesn’t want to be part of her circus.
Good thread title. Myer shits and taped up tits. 😂

• Haha
The way her mind work is fascinating. It's 10pm, kids are asleep, she's up alone with no man. The urge for attention hits. Posts 7 pics of herself revealing babe without revealing babe, but acting like he just surprised her with a trip to Paris. She's fucked in the head.

• Haha
All the lol’s Dumbo new pyjamas from your lover ain’t the flex you think it is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Babe: “Well this is awkward….Mumma I just left them there so you could give them a wash. You’ll find a few pairs of dirty jocks n socks behind the neon peach 🍑 sign as well”.
(Continued)
EL: ’Wash?’ She says in a puzzled tone. ‘There must be some mistake. You just need to buy some new ones‘

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.