EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me either, it’s like the twilight zone 😂 or the matrix ? What is for real
It’s like when Joaquin Phoenix pretended he had quit acting to become a rapper but actually it was all publicity for a movie?? Maybe we are all being punked by Emmy? It’s the only thing that makes sense to me, she’s pretending to be an Insta influencer but it’s just a social experiment. She just can’t be for real, my brain can’t accept it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ditto. Don’t mean to be nasty but she looks like she smells 🫣
Well I mean to be nasty, she would smell, she’s a dirty maggot. She lives entirely off dead corpses with the occasion wrap thrown in, she would have the aroma of a decaying flesh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Came to say the same 🤣 Mine was light blue and I wore dr Martins with it 🤣🤣 much fashion
Oh I would have definitely worn them as well to causally wear it im sure my skirt was satin too. I know for the more dressy I wore those chunky black shoes I seen in cotton on last week and cringed over.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
STOP YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!

that’s a bloody lot of mince for some tacos!! Even with 10 people that would be plenty!! What the heck!!!
I was literally sitting down to eat my own tacos when I watched these stories and thought it was an insane amount of meat!! Granted we're only two adults and a pre schooler but damnnnnn I thought for sure she must have SL and all her kids over but she didn't even?!

Reactions: 12
The only “fit” she needs is a biohazard suit to contain the stench 🤣
Maybe that’s why she’s got the tiny skirt 🤔. She needs her gas to have to quickest possible exit path while she clops away and tries to pretend it’s not her. Doesn’t want any Dutch oven effect and the gas slowly seeping through.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she insist on dressing like a thirsty 20 year old, looking for some easy dick out on the town. No offence to those 20 year olds, I was once one of them. But I grew up. She simply has not. The fact that she thinks this is okay, is just bleeping outrageous. I would be so embarrassed to be her child. THINK OF THE CHILDREN
I agree. Nothing wrong with being a thirsty 20 year old looking for dick, unless you are a 40 year old doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For the person that asked, yes she’s mentioned Tattle before. She said she’s only read it once. @Broken Veneers got a special shout out! Then she told us that we’re not Aaron’s type 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She’s got them really riled up over the yellow “fit”.. the comments are 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she blocks them all, she’ll have no followers (except us hate followers 🤣🤣🤣
I’m just used to the Kearns blocking on all their accounts the second someone posts something even remotely questionable 😂 Lou is so thirsty for the comments she will likely keep them as followers

Reactions: 10
So is she implying babe booked this because we said he never does anything for her?
It’s the restaurant at the Oakwood, remember the weekend she took babe for a freebie, revealed a wall behind the curtains and was staggering around with the bic lighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She'll probably spend all day Wednesday getting ready. Wonder if the red Effie Kats dress will make an appearance?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What the actual duck is wrong with the commidee members blowing smoke up her arse, surely they don't think she looks good.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.