EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone local pop there tomorrow night? 🤪

Do we think she’s trimmed some off her legs here or what? The pic looks odd
She may have folded her tits up with booby tape too 😂
I think portrait mode on the phone just makes photos look weird when you’re not taking a portrait. It looks distorted.

Reactions: 6
Can anyone local pop there tomorrow night? 🤪

Do we think she’s trimmed some off her legs here or what? The pic looks odd
She may have folded her tits up with booby tape too 😂
I think her face shows that she seems really uncomfortable in the yellow outfit. but she is obviously wearing it to get attention which she loves. Having seen her in the wild several times she seems to always be doing something to get people to look at her. She truly loves the attention! What a sad life.

ETA does she have her thumbs inside the skirt? Weird way to pose!

Reactions: 22
I think her face shows that she seems really uncomfortable in the yellow outfit. but she is obviously wearing it to get attention which she loves. Having seen her in the wild several times she seems to always be doing something to get people to look at her. She truly loves the attention! What a sad life.

Yes appears she does.
Maybe to stop herself from doing the pussy grab she’s always doing

• Haha
Reactions: 15

And the sad thing is that she doesn't seem to care if the attention is positive or negative. She seriously has some mental health issues

Reactions: 13
Ok, that looks banging on the, I assume, “plus size” model. Not at all stretched and gapey and foul. I know it’s probably photoshopped to the hilt as well and I would never dare, but far out, not even close to the same!!!
Amanda is a plus size model and is size 14 and 6ft tall!!!! Yes she looks banging and I don't have the words in my vocabulary to explain what EL looks like!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg dying. I thought one of you fezzas had photoshopped that yellow outfit onto her as a joke. ITS REAL. Omg LMFAO she's so tragic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Amanda is a plus size model and is size 14 and 6ft tall!!!! Yes she looks banging and I don't have the words in my vocabulary to explain what EL looks like!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
And I just looked up the outfit- the top is $89 and skirt is $69????? And she borrows a suitcase for camp instead of buying a bag????????? Wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.