EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BAHAHAHAHA

I'm absolutely wheezing at that outfit!!!

Pull your head in you lard ass weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s obvious who she is dressing for and it ain’t herself. This latest yellow number is tragic she has literally lost the plot. 2 comunidy members in the comments don’t like it wonder if they will get the boot 🥾

Why does she insist on dressing like a thirsty 20 year old, looking for some easy dick out on the town. No offence to those 20 year olds, I was once one of them. But I grew up. She simply has not. The fact that she thinks this is okay, is just bleeping outrageous. I would be so embarrassed to be her child. THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Reactions: 34
Can anyone please tell me if EL has ever admitted that she reads Tattle?

Or are we just assuming she does considering her stories often consist of something that has been mentioned here?

Reactions: 17
In what universe is this outfit suitable for a pudgy middle aged woman! Jesus! I’m half her size and another 20 cm in height but I would know this is best left to the tweens and the twenty somethings.. omg there’s nothing left to the imagination. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m almost sure I wore this exact outfit back in 1996 to a school dance with pigtails😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.