EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This yellow outfit has superseded the crocheted romper as my most favourite outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's a whole argument on the comment now 😂😂😂
Whats funny is why are strangers allowed to say nice things but not honest things? Their argument is so invalid. If OP is just a random follower then so are all those other flogs who are posting fire emojis.
Right? “She doesn’t need comments or opinions from people!!!”…but you’re right here in the comments giving her your opinions???

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I swear EL just posted that outfit because she is having a boring night and wanted something to read about on here

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she blocks them all, she’ll have no followers (except us hate followers 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t follow her but can still see everything as her profile is public! Imagine if all the hate followers unfollowed her how quickly her follower numbers would drop!! You follow what I’m saying..?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To close the thread: if Blue Lou and Lemon Lou met on Tinder…
A0DF282B-D6C9-46FD-9EF6-D165413F6796.jpeg

And had Wednesday night roots…
3E6D8110-7FD1-405E-90E3-AE4123E3FDE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Not much engagement going on for the FB post. I'm blocked from her Instagram. But it's pretty quiet on the likes front on the FB post. Man I hope she has a big drop in followers. Who even is she now????

Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Where’s the original yellow outift on the plus side model? Also.. waiting for Roza to give a shout-out and invite her to Bar Bambi with her and Nick…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.