EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a screen shot from a replay of last Thursday's basketball. Unfortunately Emmy was seated on the sae side as the mounted cameras so mostly all I could see was the back of her head - and that she was on the phone most of the time, often filming the match. She had court side seats - why spend so much time filming when you can watch a replay later!

She didn't use glasses for reading this morning and she didn't need glasses to watch the basketball 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Surprised to see she even has a carrot in the house
Grabbed it from her bedroom

Got a screen shot from a replay of last Thursday's basketball. Unfortunately Emmy was seated on the sae side as the mounted cameras so mostly all I could see was the back of her head - and that she was on the phone most of the time, often filming the match. She had court side seats - why spend so much time filming when you can watch a replay later!
Look, this is nasty, but I don’t care - how is a dude like that shacking up with her, come on, she’s not attractive, she’s a slob, her house is a dump, she’s a terrible mother & im betting no way would she be a decent root. Surely this bloke can find something better.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is exactly how I pictured her at the game. Note noone else is on their phone, they're actually, ya know, watching the game!

Reactions: 23

She didn't use glasses for reading this morning and she didn't need glasses to watch the basketball 🤷‍♀️
Her looks like one of those helmets cyclists wear when racing in the velodrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Her shoulder pads look like a life jacket lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty new to Emmylou but is that the extent of her cooking - stew and burgers? I thought she had a cookbook. No wonder the kids go to their dads. They probably ask to go so they can get some different food.

Reactions: 22
Please just give "the children" a burger bun.....ffs. Do they ever have grilled chicken and veggies or a nice Spaghetti Bolognese like most families?
It’s so frickin cold in Melbourne today. It’s soup weather. Nice hot, comforting food would be noice ….ooh maybe a STEW????? 😉😉😉😉😉😂😂😂😂Spaghetti bolognese would be delicious.
To add: upthread someone said sausage guy gets better fed than Alove use too. Exhibit 1 -
Xmas lunch last year looks like Aaron had some salalds and what looks like Yumi brand falafels or could just be burgers for the kids. Sausage guy gets the whole shebang. Literally the shebang.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

They look like a smitten couple in love don't know what you are on about 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I went to go check out this oxtail recipe to see how much fat ladden crap she puts in, and saw this recipe. WTH is the picture she's used for a beef curry? No pic of the actual curry to be seen with this recipe.
She’s used the Chinese Waving Cat photo. Should have been her in that Zebra Dress dropping some turds beats.
76D09D5A-5398-47B7-BF3E-264D83B981F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is exactly how I pictured her at the game. Note noone else is on their phone, they're actually, ya know, watching the game!
That’s because she has no actual interest in Bball it’s just a stadium with lots of people for her ego hoping someone sees her. She looks miserable in those pics. Must be reading tattle 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm pretty new to Emmylou but is that the extent of her cooking - stew and burgers? I thought she had a cookbook. No wonder the kids go to their dads. They probably ask to go so they can get some different food.
Tap out now you don't need her in your life. You can still forget

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@screenfreelookatme & @AMY$ 12DPO - my friend let me have a test today, broke it open yet again and another faint line that made me think it is an evap line. so i am not gonna buy tests because they are really expensive for me at this time. Soooo i will get blood drawn on thurs at my doctors office (bulk billed woo). my progesterone is high today i believe (sore nipples, tmi i know sorry. This never happened to me, only when i became pregnant the first time, never happens before a period or even ovulating) so we shall see what happens after the blood test!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We are moving through another thread as fast as Emmy eats Oxtail spew.
#54 giggles at her own jokes, kgs of oxtail to lure blokes, babe brings kale for Weds pokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ok, so that's my best glimpse of Babe so far and I can safely say, in my opinion, he's not good-looking.
And no, not because he's black (which we all knew anyway), because there's PLENTY of hot black guys... he's just not one of them 🤷‍♀️
I was going to say that maybe he's got a really great personality... but if he's with LL then that's doubtful.

How wide apart are her legs? You can't see properly (thank god!) , but they don't appear to be together so take pity on the whole other side of the stadium 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m at work at an actual office and suffering massively with PMDD and this fucker is talking into her phone (whilst sister looks all busy in the background) FFS - she’s annoying me more than usual today. Her life is a joke.

And because my brain is broken, instead of doing work I want to watch her stories and catch up here but as there’s no closed captions, I am going to have to waste my precious time and re-watch her drivel. I’m a bigger loser than her. And she’s living in my head rent free.

Agree Sally Sue looked like she was trying not to cry.

I’m sick of my boss expecting me to perform 🤣

Melbourne weather sucks.

I dislike her even more when I’m manic and struggling.

Sorry 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m at work at an actual office and suffering massively with PMDD and this fucker is talking into her phone (whilst sister looks all busy in the background) FFS - she’s annoying me more than usual today. Her life is a joke.

And because my brain is broken, instead of doing work I want to watch her stories and catch up here but as there’s no closed captions, I am going to have to waste my precious time and re-watch her drivel. I’m a bigger loser than her. And she’s living in my head rent free.

Agree Sally Sue looked like she was trying not to cry.

I’m sick of my boss expecting me to perform 🤣

Melbourne weather sucks.

I dislike her even more when I’m manic and struggling.

Sorry 😞
Oh honey I’m so sorry that she’s in your head. Excuse my ignorance but what is PMDD?
Stick it to the man! Screw work 👊🏻👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.