EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having someone cook you some greens and some carbs is a bewdiful way to end the weekend?????? Could she get anymore pathetic? Where were all these bewdiful mates when ALoveleftus and you were stuck in a recliner ??
All I wanna say what’s with the risky business dance moves lmfao. And if babe or guest or whatever respected her. He would’ve called or something before rocking up. Because someone didn’t get to go to b ball and make bleeping sponge case ffs 😅😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok just caught up after a mad dog bizzy day.

Why does she share SL's private life yet she keeps Babe a secret via the front row of the basketball.

Why can't she give the kids a choice either buns, no buns or a wrap. She could do sliders. Which are easier to eat for kids.

So no new stock for Zoe Moss for Black Friday? Unless they'll have a Cyber Monday sale.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I was having a crappy day and she gave me a laugh so I will say thank you for being ridiculous EmmyLou 🥕
8C668846-0671-4320-8074-6ACCBC065CB7.jpeg

Nailed it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder what Sally-Sues ex fiancee did to deserve being kicked to the curb and have her swearing off men...maye she was jealous of her crazy swinging from the chandelier big sis's sexy lifestyle... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Lazy Lou and Sally Sue appear to be a tag team now. It’s so blatantly obvious they are reading here on a daily basis and she’s orchestrating her entire content on our posts and comments. She tries to make everything on her stories look spontaneous but it’s completely premeditated & well thought out She will have instructed bubs in advance. WE SEE YOU, HAPPY TROLLING DOLLS

Reactions: 32
V draws a bunch of grapes. Mummy dearest asks if she's going to draw some cheese and crackers with it... the kid doesn't think about food like you Emmy, leave her alone and let her draw what she wants to... 🙄

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.