EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Sally Sue just admit your former fiancé couldn't stand your blob of a sister

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“Well she’s not cooking all this ox tail stew for one!”

1. We’ve seen her portion sizes, she could be.
2. 3kg of meat is an insane amount and certainly serves more than one special dinner guest.
3. SHE HAS THREE CHILDREN!! Of course she shouldn’t be cooking for one!?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did they reveal their current relationship status after months of holding out as a way to boost follower numbers, or am I just cynical?

Reactions: 15
Perhaps Suelyn didn’t make her fiancé enough oxtail / anus stew, he’s up and left her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine the state of her toilet after oxtail stew night 🤢
That plus the volume of sugar free food she consumes 💨💨💨

It’s one thing to not like sweets, it’s another to demonise sugar while shovelling in bags of sugar free chocolate and cookies. Try dealing with your actual issues 🤷🏻‍♀️

Perhaps Suelyn didn’t make her fiancé enough oxtail / anus stew, he’s up and left her.
Left US**

• Haha
I am so triggered by her leaving food out on the benches or in the slow cooker. Maybe it’s because I’m in a hot climate? (Speak up, Victorians)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am so triggered by her leaving food out on the benches or in the slow cooker. Maybe it’s because I’m in a hot climate? (Speak up, Victorians)
Im in a South Aust basically same climate no way would i leave food in slow cooker like that. Does she leave it on warm setting constantly?? So many questions. She can answer them from the toilet...🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ummmm when did being filmed on your phone whilst eating and talking about how you flossed at the Graham, become content??? Gross, gross, gross 🤢🤮

• Sick
Freaks me out too and I’m in Port Melbourne. I would never leave food out of the fridge.

Reactions: 8
Why aren't I surprised that she flosses at the table in restaurants? My God she's gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Aaron is probably in a new job because he couldn’t manage the travel requirement of the previous job because he has to pick up the flak to allow LL to attend her non essential movie premieres seems to be that he is flexible and she is certainly not.

Reactions: 23
“Well she’s not cooking all this ox tail stew for one!”

1. We’ve seen her portion sizes, she could be.
2. 3kg of meat is an insane amount and certainly serves more than one special dinner guest.
3. SHE HAS THREE CHILDREN!! Of course she shouldn’t be cooking for one!?
"Sage and Camilla are not phased by it"?

So she constantly feeds her children food they don't enjoy and little V gets boiled rice.

What a shame she doesn't put in half the amount of time and energy into the dietary needs of her children than she does for her paid shag!

Old mate OxtailLou really doesn't give a duck about her three children, does she?

Reactions: 28
So when she posted yesterday that she'd woken up from her nap and it was time to eat the stew... that was after a root.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
duck me its DrPhiLou with the life counselling. What a crock of tit. Everyone knows she just eats her feelings and jumps into the next “relationships” root.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.