EmmyLou Loves #53 Pancake tits, she thinks she's lit, any excuse to take off her kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, first you've gotta fuckin chile and then you add some fuckin chillies. Depending on how hot you like it. I made it hot for my bewdiful friend when they came over. IN MY CROP TOP, EY YO! Hahahaha this fuckin mama knows how to geddit.
Party bag, you are on fire today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m at work at an actual office and suffering massively with PMDD and this fucker is talking into her phone (whilst sister looks all busy in the background) FFS - she’s annoying me more than usual today. Her life is a joke.

And because my brain is broken, instead of doing work I want to watch her stories and catch up here but as there’s no closed captions, I am going to have to waste my precious time and re-watch her drivel. I’m a bigger loser than her. And she’s living in my head rent free.

Agree Sally Sue looked like she was trying not to cry.

I’m sick of my boss expecting me to perform 🤣

Melbourne weather sucks.

I dislike her even more when I’m manic and struggling.

Sorry 😞
Have you tried a light sim for your PMDD? Doterra oils?

In all seriousness though, I do hope you are ok. xox

Party bag, you are on fire today 🤣🤣🤣
Partybag one word, no hyphen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Emmy seems to be besotted with Babe and people of his culture hence the spectacle she made at that Wakanda screening and all the traditional food. I'm wondering if she tries to flex that she's one of them cos her father is Zimbabwean, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't go down too well given the country's history. She of course would have no clue just like when her mother speaks about her struggles leaving Vietnam.

Reactions: 23
@screenfreelookatme & @AMY$ 12DPO - my friend let me have a test today, broke it open yet again and another faint line that made me think it is an evap line. so i am not gonna buy tests because they are really expensive for me at this time. Soooo i will get blood drawn on thurs at my doctors office (bulk billed woo). my progesterone is high today i believe (sore nipples, tmi i know sorry. This never happened to me, only when i became pregnant the first time, never happens before a period or even ovulating) so we shall see what happens after the blood test!
Everything crossed for you @rulebreaker101 🤞💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Got a screen shot from a replay of last Thursday's basketball. Unfortunately Emmy was seated on the sae side as the mounted cameras so mostly all I could see was the back of her head - and that she was on the phone most of the time, often filming the match. She had court side seats - why spend so much time filming when you can watch a replay later!

She didn't use glasses for reading this morning and she didn't need glasses to watch the basketball 🤷‍♀️
Hold up! Is that 3 extra seats next to her!? While she dumped the 2 kids!?

Agreed with poster upthread, close your legs OR alternatively don't wear a tiny skirt that doesn't fit you lard ass.

Sally Sue yet again doing the work. What the duck does Lou Lou do!?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Babe is the same deal as best friend Charlotte - aka she isn't dating him at all and that's why she doesn't talk about him or post pics. Just like Charlotte isn't really her best friend and how she doesn't have dinner at her house 3x a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@screenfreelookatme & @AMY$ 12DPO - my friend let me have a test today, broke it open yet again and another faint line that made me think it is an evap line. so i am not gonna buy tests because they are really expensive for me at this time. Soooo i will get blood drawn on thurs at my doctors office (bulk billed woo). my progesterone is high today i believe (sore nipples, tmi i know sorry. This never happened to me, only when i became pregnant the first time, never happens before a period or even ovulating) so we shall see what happens after the blood test!
Fingers crossed for you!! The line would still be pretty faint at 12dpo, but good to just avoid all the speculation and get the blood test! Hopefully they get your results back to you quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sounds like a plan. Keep us in the loop x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am now 💯 convinced that SallySue, no hyphen one word, is as big a loser as LL.

Get a bleeping job and stop filming your washed up sister on an iPhone.

Maybe she could be named LazySallySue because this pair are certainly scared of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am now 💯 convinced that SallySue, no hyphen one word, is as big a loser as LL.

Get a bleeping job and stop filming your washed up sister on an iPhone.

Maybe she could be named LazySallySue because this pair are certainly scared of work.
Yep I've always thought Sally Sue was a crass bogan with nothing going for her.

Reactions: 17
Oh honey I’m so sorry that she’s in your head. Excuse my ignorance but what is PMDD?
Stick it to the man! Screw work 👊🏻👊🏻
Thank you. It’s Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder and it’s an absolute tit show. I think our girl might also have it or some other hormonal mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok, so that's my best glimpse of Babe so far and I can safely say, in my opinion, he's not good-looking.
And no, not because he's black (which we all knew anyway), because there's PLENTY of hot black guys... he's just not one of them 🤷‍♀️
I was going to say that maybe he's got a really great personality... but if he's with LL then that's doubtful.

How wide apart are her legs? You can't see properly (thank god!) , but they don't appear to be together so take pity on the whole other side of the stadium 🤢
Even so he is still too good for her and can't fathom how he would go there. Vom. I mean she effectively pays him with the disgusting food and basketball tickets but still bleeping gross.

Reactions: 13
I don’t really mind SL working for her. She is obviously getting paid whether it’s a part time or full time job. She gets to finish at school pick up time and it seems like she brings her youngest to work with her so she doesn’t have to pay for child care. She is getting a pretty good deal. She also seems to be able to take EL tit. we have all had bosses where we have had to be nice to them but have secretly thought they were tit. It’s part of work. She may Just be keeping the peace because the pay and flexible hours work for her.

Reactions: 22
Even so he is still too good for her and can't fathom how he would go there. Vom. I mean she effectively pays him with the disgusting food and basketball tickets but still bleeping gross.
He looks so much YOUNGER then her! Good on her but I have to agree..it's gross.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t make it to the charity basketball match yesterday because Babe was too embarrassed to be seen with her. I had a little look at the stories and Pics of the bball and it certainly was not her scene/vibe. She would have stood out like an old frumpy ox with no tail. So babe arrived and swept her off her feet with a bunch of kale and decided to hide stay home.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Look, this is nasty, but I don’t care - how is a dude like that shacking up with her, come on, she’s not attractive, she’s a slob, her house is a dump, she’s a terrible mother & im betting no way would she be a decent root. Surely this bloke can find something better.
Maybe she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.